Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1611 latinive

latinive
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

I like these.  I think they are so much fun.  At first, I had my mind set on some formal white shoes with crystal but then I thought I want to wear something fun and unexpected so I bought all silver sparkle peep toe shoes.  I love them. 

Originally Posted by Praye 

What do you guys think of these shoes?  I love the flowers and fuchsia color but i'm wondering if i need something more formal looking...

shoes_iaec1247915.jpg

#1612 Praye

Praye
    • Site Supporter
    • 117 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:25 PM

Brenners,

I would say our wedding is semi formal.  but seeing everyone getting satin shoes with bling all almost swayed me to go that way, but thanks you guys, i'm gonna stick to these shoes ;)

Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana

#1613 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:00 PM

i love them! And if you love them, go for it!

#1614 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
        • 307 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:15 AM

That's a great deal. I am still trying to find my shoes; I already have my dress. You will look beautiful no matter what size you are. Everyone can't and shouldn't be a size 4. I know what you mean, some on my family is the same way. I want to slim down a bit for myself, not them. If I don't, then oh well, I know we are all going to look beautiful for our speacial day! BTW, I love retailmenot!

Originally Posted by Praye 

I got them at shoes.com, and used a online coupon at retailmenot.com so i got it for 35bucks. awesome deal.  I haven't looked for my dress yet cause i'm working on losing some more weight prior to wedding.  My family thinks I should be a size 4 to look beautiful in a white gown.  Crazy Asian family!  I won't ever get down to a size 4 but i do want to slim down a bit. so holding off on trying dresses for now....

Quote:

#1615 Praye

Praye
          • Site Supporter
          • 117 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:04 AM

Me too!! for all my online orders now, i go to retailmenot for coupons, most of the time I find 10% off or free shipping which is so awesome!!  I am also slimming down for myself and my fiance is doing the same, we are exercising together for us to feel better :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 

That's a great deal. I am still trying to find my shoes; I already have my dress. You will look beautiful no matter what size you are. Everyone can't and shouldn't be a size 4. I know what you mean, some on my family is the same way. I want to slim down a bit for myself, not them. If I don't, then oh well, I know we are all going to look beautiful for our speacial day! BTW, I love retailmenot!

Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana

#1616 Pucca

Pucca
            • 485 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

Amen to that mrsgreene! Everyone looks beautiful no matter what their size. Good luck on finding shoes to go with your dress! 

Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 

#1617 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
              • 995 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:44 PM

so, my honey is helping me complete the ultimate shoe trinity (louboutins, jimmy choos and manolo blahniks)...  he picked these up for me a few months ago and told me that THESE babies should be my wedding shoe..of course, i haven't told him that i already have two other pairs of FABULOUS shoes to wear..but who cares, right?  i've got a whole 2 weeks to wear fabulous shoes while on vacay so these babies will get their time to shine! 

jimmy ii.jpg

now, i need to start working on the manolos...  

happy planning, all!

R~

#1618 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

Love Love Love them ;-)

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

so, my honey is helping me complete the ultimate shoe trinity (louboutins, jimmy choos and manolo blahniks)...  he picked these up for me a few months ago and told me that THESE babies should be my wedding shoe..of course, i haven't told him that i already have two other pairs of FABULOUS shoes to wear..but who cares, right?  i've got a whole 2 weeks to wear fabulous shoes while on vacay so these babies will get their time to shine! 

jimmy ii.jpg

now, i need to start working on the manolos...  

happy planning, all!

R~

#1619 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:06 AM

k so this is what im thinking of doing...as my colours are turquoise blue/green/burnt orange/with  touch of black......so for my shoes i wanted something no one is going to expect! lol i just dont know which one to do lol

ELIZANA_APPLE-GREEN-LUSTER-SATIN_large.jpgEVELIXA_APPLE-GREEN-LUS-SAT-RIBBN_front-large.jpg

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1620 Shahlo

Shahlo
                    • 253 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:22 AM

love, love, love the ruffle one. Where did you get it from?

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

k so this is what im thinking of doing...as my colours are turquoise blue/green/burnt orange/with  touch of black......so for my shoes i wanted something no one is going to expect! lol i just dont know which one to do lol

ELIZANA_APPLE-GREEN-LUSTER-SATIN_large.jpgEVELIXA_APPLE-GREEN-LUS-SAT-RIBBN_front-large.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users