Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1531 daisymable

daisymable
  • 278 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:25 AM

Hi ladies,

Someone else posted this in our Iberostar thread but I thought I should add it on this one.  You can buy "sole mates" for your heels so that you don't sink in the sand or grass as much. I am ordering some for sure. What a great solution for those of us who are determined to wear heels!

http://thesolemates.com/our-products/ 

#1532 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:15 PM

Those are a great idea? Has anyone used these before?

#1533 traceysteve

traceysteve
      • 328 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

Me too!! And now I am committed to my flip flop idea, since my dress has already been shortened...boooo...I'm very jealous of all of the brides with the gorgeous heels <sigh> any tips ladies?

Originally Posted by jamieirene 

Ughh I need some flats... I'm having such a hard time : (

#1534 jamieirene

jamieirene
        • 650 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:57 AM

Me too!! And now I am committed to my flip flop idea, since my dress has already been shortened...boooo...I'm very jealous of all of the brides with the gorgeous heels <sigh> any tips ladies?

Oh im with ya girl.... I have no clue what to do barefoot sandal then a heal for dancing? I don't know let me know if you come up with any ideas!

#1535 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
          • 237 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

I really wish they had these in white!!! But if anyone is looking for gold shoes, I thought these were gorgeous. They are $98 on the Victoria's Secret website.

shoes.jpg

#1536 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:20 AM

Fabulous shoes everybody!

#1537 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
              • 335 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:59 PM

Everyone has such fabulous heels! I love them!  Being tall (5"10) I was planning on wearing a flat sparkly sandal! I actually bought a pair of shimmery sandals with a starfish on the front, but my mother was completely appalled that I wanted to wear that for my wedding!! I want to wear something comfortable, and don't want to have to worry about my dress length changing from a heel to a flat! Is anyone else having this problem??? I'm tempted to just wear my sandals anyways.....lol!

#1538 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                • 614 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:53 PM

do it!! : ) I feel the same way, and comfort was a priority. of course, I still ended up with 4" platform heels, but solely because they were the most comfortable heel I tried, and my mom said the height really added to the dress (I'm 5' 4" on a good day ; ). it's your wedding, you should get to wear what you want, especially where your comfort is concerned.

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 

Everyone has such fabulous heels! I love them!  Being tall (5"10) I was planning on wearing a flat sparkly sandal! I actually bought a pair of shimmery sandals with a starfish on the front, but my mother was completely appalled that I wanted to wear that for my wedding!! I want to wear something comfortable, and don't want to have to worry about my dress length changing from a heel to a flat! Is anyone else having this problem??? I'm tempted to just wear my sandals anyways.....lol!

#1539 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                  • 789 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:19 PM

We all (my bridesmaids & I) wore barefoot jewelry for the ceremony. I wore my heels (pictured below) to the reception but my girls all stayed in their barefoot jewelry! I actually brought 3 pair of heels and only ended up wearing the 1 and the barefoot jewelry (my poor wedding coordinator brought my heels all around the resort for me!)

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

Oh im with ya girl.... I have no clue what to do barefoot sandal then a heal for dancing? I don't know let me know if you come up with any ideas!

#1540 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                    • 789 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:20 PM

Hi BusyBee123!

An option is always barefoot sandals! Comfortable and customizable (and great for bridesmaids)...just a suggestion!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users