Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1381 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:59 PM

Snowbelt, those are gorgeous shoes, i love them!

#1382 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
    • 614 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:31 AM

Does anyone know where ashley1316 and/or FutureMrsTO found the 'I DO' rhinestones with the diamond ring as the O? I searched etsy and didn't come up with anything other than the script 'I Do'.

Also fell in love with these shoes last night:

i got the stickers put on the bottom of my shoes

These are my shoes. I had a hard time finding hot pink shoes that were "bridal enough" So i found great satin hot pink shoes and embellished myself! I added all front toe, back and sole "i do" stones! I cant wait to show them off!!

IMG_0937.JPG

#1383 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:53 AM

Those shoes you fell in love with are so cute! I am also trying to figure out about the I DOs.

I just googled i do rhinestone & a few links came here. Here is one that is only $5.00

http://commerce.idmi.net/ecommerce/catalog_detail.asp?cid=121&pi=35653

Or maybe you could do it yourself? Buy the stones at any craft store & write the words out in pencil & put the stones on top. I am not crafty enough for this but just an idea if you cant find any...

As for the dress, maybe when you bustle the dress up you can have that measured to your flip flops?

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

Does anyone know where ashley1316 and/or FutureMrsTO found the 'I DO' rhinestones with the diamond ring as the O? I searched etsy and didn't come up with anything other than the script 'I Do'.

Also fell in love with these shoes last night: http://www.myglasssl...on/destiny-5756

Finally, does anyone know how to reconcile the height difference and dress hem if you're wearing 3 - 4" heels during one part of the night and flip flops for the other? I just don't want the dress dragging around getting dirty when I'm in flip flops.

Thank you!!

#1384 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
        • 192 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:00 AM

I love #3 as well.  I looked at them, but they were too high for me.  I didn't want to be taller than my fiance :)

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

I love #3 too but #1 might be the most comfortable...

#1385 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
          • 192 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:04 AM

Thanks!  I bought them at Woodbridge Bridal Shoes. 

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Snowbelt, those are gorgeous shoes, i love them!

#1386 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:51 AM

I found the same "I DO" at Michaels in the sticker section I believe. 

The shoes you fell in love with are so cute.  If I didn't already have mine I'd consider them.  So so cute!!!

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

Also fell in love with these shoes last night: http://www.myglasssl...on/destiny-5756

Finally, does anyone know how to reconcile the height difference and dress hem if you're wearing 3 - 4" heels during one part of the night and flip flops for the other? I just don't want the dress dragging around getting dirty when I'm in flip flops.

Thank you!!

#1387 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:27 PM

Oooh close to me, I live in Brampton and FI's parents are in Maple!

Originally Posted by snowbeltchick 

Thanks!  I bought them at Woodbridge Bridal Shoes. 

#1388 Brenners

Brenners
                • 807 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:54 PM

I am loving number 2!  Where did you find these?

#1389 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
                  • 235 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:55 PM

Hey Ladies!

I have have high heels for the reception but wanted some flats for the ceremony. last year a girl had these awesome shoes by naughty monkey and now there back on zappos i just wanted to let everyone know since i know a few people were intrested ! I just ordered them :)

shoes.jpg

#1390 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
                    • 447 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 

Hey Ladies!

I have have high heels for the reception but wanted some flats for the ceremony. last year a girl had these awesome shoes by naughty monkey and now there back on zappos i just wanted to let everyone know since i know a few people were intrested ! I just ordered them :)

shoes.jpg

I just saw these online...they are soooo cute. I wanted to keep my beach shoes to under $40 but I am thinking I just might have to splurge on these! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users