• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#121 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:51 AM

I returned the Nina shoes I previously posted and purchased these Aldo Lashell shoes today! On sale for $50!!

Click the image to open in full size.

#122 dmarie17

dmarie17
    • 276 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:29 AM

Just got mine on Shoe's.com. I was planning on going barefoot, but my dress ended up being longer than it was supposed to so instead of spending $100 on having it hemmed, i'm spending $55 on new shoes!!! Whoo Hoo!!
      Here's a pic and the link... and my dress so you can get the full effect :) The beading on the dress is silver (it looks gold in the pic for some reason... oh, and that unfortunately is not me!)

#123 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
      • 149 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cancunbride
        these are the ones I will be wearing on my special day...

Okay, I changed my shoes! I found these and I think they are so freaking cute!!! They also come in pink and blue!

Love these. I've been looking for a flat pink shoe when I need a break from the heels. What brand and where did you find them?

Here are some Louboutins I am considering but price is kind of steep for flats, which is funny because I don't seem to mind paying it for heels!
        Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
        Our first baby (a...

#124 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
        • 149 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:39 PM

I was searching for some lower heel pink satin shoes to change into if I needed a break and came across more affordable Manolo silver Sedaraby and Christian Louboutin knockoffs by Pelle Moda. They are at Zappos and Endless.com.

Posted them on my blog just a second ago....
          hautelegaldiva.blogspot.com
          Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
          Our first baby (a...

#125 Christi

Christi
          • 1,905 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:43 AM

I spent WAY too much money on my shoes, but it was SO worth it! :)...Mine were black, but here they are in white...
            Macy at JimmyChoo

#126 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,328 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 07:46 AM

mods, anyway we can make this a sticky?

#127 Tracy

Tracy
              • 281 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:15 AM

Here are mind - plain flip flops for the beach (from Target) and them comfortable, ivory sandals that I found on Zappo's.

#128 townie princess

townie princess
                • 298 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:55 PM

I bought my shoes last week on a spur of the moment.

The Shoe Company was about to close up for the night, so I ran to the clearance section (which I always check first when I come into that store) and they had a pair of dyable satin heels with a sparkly brooch at the toes.

They had a few scuffs on them (no biggie, I can clean that up) and I still need to dye them, but they were on sale for $19.99 from $59.99!

What luck!

Here's the best pic I could find of them, they have full heels, not sling-backs like shown here Product's Details

And here's my dress (if you haven't already seen it) Bonny MT Enterprises Co. Ltd. - Celebrating 20 years of Elegance and Quality

I've also got a pair of flat gold thong sandals to wear if my feet get sore (they were my original shoes for the planned beach wedding) - sorry ladies no pic, but they were $7 at Payless!

#129 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                  • 1,209 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:44 AM

Here are mine - I love them!
                    The ones I hemmed the dress to are the last ones - they are a 2" heel and Coloriffics (Amber style).

#130 JennyK

JennyK
                    • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:10 PM

Here's my wedding day shoes:

And my AHR shoes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users