Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1251 Oryx

Oryx
  • 727 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

Love these Badgley Mischka pumps!  Too bad they have a 4 inch heel, or I would be tempted to buy them.  I think they might make me a little too tall for FI :)  Great shoes, though!

Originally Posted by Vettiebean 

@Melfaybik Hiya bride! :) Both my Badgley Mischka and DVF shoes (along with about three other pairs) should be coming in today. So, I'll try 'em on and give them a go. I've read a ton of reviews about them being comfy. Also, I ordered a half size down because the online reviews mentioned the shoes run a tad on the large side. Once they come in and are on my feet, I'll update this post for ya on how I feel about them in person and on the toesies. And, I am torn between ivory or white dress, actually. I haven't ordered it yet because I have about 6 more months to get into perfect shape, but I know what dress I'm getting. Just a matter of which color. I am leaning more toward ivory, so hoping that a very very light ivory and the white will do fine together. I buy all the shoes first bc of the limited number in my size. 

As for the height difference in heels/shoes and the dress, I am going to just wear the DVF flip flops. The aisle @ MP will have a runner so I won't be dragging the dress on the sand for any lengthy period of time, and to be honest, I'm just not as concerned about the dress height anymore. I *was* concerned about it, then thought, "Oh, whatever!" lol I'll have the pretty shoes for the pics and all that jazz, and I'd rather have the dress a little long for 30 mins during my ceremony, than high water short for the rest of the pics/day and unable to wear heels. Plus, FI is about a foot taller than I am, so I always prefer to be in heels around him. Hope this helps!! It was just more comfortable for me to do it this way. I've seen some GREAT wedge flip flops, I just wanted flat flip flops though. 

#1252 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
    • 165 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:04 PM

@Oryx, maybe you could get them for BD photos or your bridals! So far, I absolutely love them! I'm really lucky that I can wear tall heels with FI. But, also lucky that he's not tooooo tall for me. lol after a certain height, the logistics just get difficult. Before FI, I dated someone who was 6'9"! My mister is the perfect height for me. :) 

The shoes come in a few different colors, including a really pretty deep burgundy-ish and blue, I believe, along with black, white and silver! Just something to consider. 

#1253 Oryx

Oryx
      • 727 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:56 AM

Very nice Vettiebean.  You will look gorgeous!  :)

#1254 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Tifany 

MaggieandJay - I got those shoes from an Ideeli sale. The brand is Unisa and the style name is Kylee, I believe.

I have looked high and low on the internet and they are no where to be found

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#1255 knitgirl13

knitgirl13
          • 276 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:05 AM

1094474-p-2x.jpg

#1256 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:03 AM

OMG so friggin cute.  Just went on a search for them and found them at 6pm.com.  THANK YOU!!!

Originally Posted by knitgirl13 

1094474-p-2x.jpg

#1257 remdog

remdog
              • 81 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:16 PM

These are way to cute.  I just ordered them for my bridesmaids to wear.    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

OMG so friggin cute.  Just went on a search for them and found them at 6pm.com.  THANK YOU!!!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by knitgirl13 

1094474-p-2x.jpg

#1258 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:23 PM

Adorable wedding rhinestone starfish boutique bow flip flops

#1259 Sherri84

Sherri84
                  • 169 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:43 PM

Did you order these from adorablesbyangie on etsy? I ordered a fuschia pair today, they are way too cute :)

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Adorable wedding rhinestone starfish boutique bow flip flops

#1260 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                    • 899 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:58 PM

Love the STARFISH shoes!!!  And hot pink too!!!!

Ahh, the fiance is gonna kill me.  I'm gonna blow the budget with all the fab stuff this forum shows me!!!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users