Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1231 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:49 AM

@Tenny, I'm positive I won't be in mine all the time. hehe mmmm flip flips! :D I do, however, want cute shoes that I can wear for pictures and/or dinner, etc. Plus, they're just too damn cute! Couldn't help myself. But, to be practical and to be comfortable (very important things!), I opted to get the flip flops, too. Can't wait for the shoes to come in! I keep refreshing the tracking sites. haha 

@Sallee Thank you! I looked for days at several different white flip flops for something that wasn't outrageously priced and cute. At the same time, I didn't want dingbat flops, either! lol 

I'm also going to be making several pairs of flip flops though, so I'll let you ladies know how all the shoes turn out! 

#1232 JLR1726

JLR1726
    • 187 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:20 PM

I am wearing barefoot sandles http://www.ladybead....en-us/p555.html

BUT I am worried it may be too hot so I am bring a pair of white flops just in case :)

#1233 JLR1726

JLR1726
      • 187 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Vettiebean 

I sort of went a little crazy with the shoe thing... actually, with dresses, too. BUT, to be fair, we're having the DW, then intimate dinners with our respective families in Austin/San Antonio, Los Angeles, and either Captiva (in Florida), Chicago, or Vancouver. Sooo... yes. That's my justification.  The other justification is that my shoe size is always out. So, once I find a shoe I like, I have to jump on it. I've had several "*&^&^%# Missed my chance!!!" moments. Initially, I lusted after a gorgeous, but very expensive pair of jelly flip flops. But, after thinking things over, I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a pair of jellies when that money could go toward buying two pairs of nice shoes for the cost of one. Plus, hubby is our only source of income right now. I'm studying for the bar exam. (*&&^%$#*^%$#) So... who knows, maybe down the line, I'll end up with different shoes (as I am always looking at shoes). But for now, here are my shoes for the DW dinner and beach ceremony. 

DW reception/some photos: Badgley Mischka 

BMpump.jpg

DW beach ceremony: DVF flip flops 

DVFflipflops.jpg

#1234 Tifany

Tifany
        • 248 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:57 AM

I went back and forth on shoes. First I had bought fuchsia Betsey Johnson platform heels that were totally cute. But knowing how I don't last in heels long, I opted for the pair of sandals below:

unisakylee.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the decision and my feet are happy in the sandals!

#1235 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:47 PM

Where did u find those?

Originally Posted by Tifany 

I went back and forth on shoes. First I had bought fuchsia Betsey Johnson platform heels that were totally cute. But knowing how I don't last in heels long, I opted for the pair of sandals below:

unisakylee.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the decision and my feet are happy in the sandals!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#1236 greysgirl

greysgirl
            • 370 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:22 AM

My AHR shoes that I can't wait to wear!

B0040QMFB2.01._SS1500_SCRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

#1237 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:24 AM

I love all the shoes on here!!  To bad I can't wear heels, there are some great ones on here!

#1238 islandbride8

islandbride8
              • 315 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:50 PM

Paris Hilton Suarey.  Super excited I just found a pair in my size (i've been scouring the internet forever to find them)!!!!!   YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! 

shoes_iaec1214783.jpg

#1239 islandbride8

islandbride8
                • 315 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:33 PM

LOVE THESE!!!!!   Great find!

Originally Posted by greysgirl 

My AHR shoes that I can't wait to wear!

B0040QMFB2.01._SS1500_SCRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

#1240 Sherri84

Sherri84
                  • 169 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:12 AM

Here are my shoes, they are not the dream shoes I wanted (Had a pair that were perfect but my dress was too short for them :( )

So here are my new shoes

DSC00601.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users