Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1221 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

Thanks JB321! The first pair I ordered off of advantagebridal.com they have a ton of flip flops to choose from on there! And the second pair I ordered from a seller on Etsy.

#1222 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:29 AM

1208745-p-DETAILED.jpgMy shoes for the First half of the Reception. I have a sashbelt on my dress that will match

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#1223 khomac

khomac
      • 380 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:45 PM

Can't?  I don't even know HOW!?!  My God! 

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB321 

Brandy those are some of the cutest flip flops I've seen!! I need to find a good pair cuz lord know I cant wear those damn heels all night lol.

I can't imagine walking around on tip toes the whole day and night?!  How do you do it?  Gorgeous shoes, but I'd probably fall flat on my face 

And here are mine! I'm having a gazebo-ceremony.

My Shoes

Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
        Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#1224 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
        • 233 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:00 PM

Brandy which seller? i need a pair of flipflops actually i dont really but u know..... hahhaaa

#1225 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:14 AM

LOL yeah I know, you can never have enough shoes!!!

The etsy seller is jellybeanbowtique

#1226 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
            • 165 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:35 PM

I sort of went a little crazy with the shoe thing... actually, with dresses, too. BUT, to be fair, we're having the DW, then intimate dinners with our respective families in Austin/San Antonio, Los Angeles, and either Captiva (in Florida), Chicago, or Vancouver. Sooo... yes. That's my justification.  The other justification is that my shoe size is always out. So, once I find a shoe I like, I have to jump on it. I've had several "*&^&^%# Missed my chance!!!" moments. Initially, I lusted after a gorgeous, but very expensive pair of jelly flip flops. But, after thinking things over, I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a pair of jellies when that money could go toward buying two pairs of nice shoes for the cost of one. Plus, hubby is our only source of income right now. I'm studying for the bar exam. (*&&^%$#*^%$#) So... who knows, maybe down the line, I'll end up with different shoes (as I am always looking at shoes). But for now, here are my shoes for the DW dinner and beach ceremony. 

DW reception/some photos: Badgley Mischka 

BMpump.jpg

DW beach ceremony: DVF flip flops 

DVFflipflops.jpg

#1227 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
              • 233 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:53 PM

awesome! i love etsy. so addicting

Originally Posted by Brandy 

LOL yeah I know, you can never have enough shoes!!!

The etsy seller is jellybeanbowtique

#1228 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:47 AM

LOL, I know I could spend all day on there, and lots of money!!

#1229 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:30 AM

These heels were on my list too!!!!! I love them, but wasn't sure if I would be able to stand in them the whole time. 

Originally Posted by Vettiebean 

I sort of went a little crazy with the shoe thing... actually, with dresses, too. BUT, to be fair, we're having the DW, then intimate dinners with our respective families in Austin/San Antonio, Los Angeles, and either Captiva (in Florida), Chicago, or Vancouver. Sooo... yes. That's my justification.  The other justification is that my shoe size is always out. So, once I find a shoe I like, I have to jump on it. I've had several "*&^&^%# Missed my chance!!!" moments. Initially, I lusted after a gorgeous, but very expensive pair of jelly flip flops. But, after thinking things over, I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a pair of jellies when that money could go toward buying two pairs of nice shoes for the cost of one. Plus, hubby is our only source of income right now. I'm studying for the bar exam. (*&&^%$#*^%$#) So... who knows, maybe down the line, I'll end up with different shoes (as I am always looking at shoes). But for now, here are my shoes for the DW dinner and beach ceremony. 

DW reception/some photos: Badgley Mischka 

BMpump.jpg

DW beach ceremony: DVF flip flops 

DVFflipflops.jpg

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#1230 Sallee

Sallee
                    • 255 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:36 AM

pretty flip flops