Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1161 Jessie

Jessie
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:54 AM

Monique....I've been thinking about that same Badgley Mischka shoe.....absolutely LOVE it!

#1162 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:41 PM

Where did you find the one below. I love it and I have been looking for shoes that color!!!

Originally Posted by AfricanVenus 

I'm trapped between these two options:

I've tried, believe me! I think the online UK company is the maker and seller of the shoes, so I couldn't find them anywhere else. I mean, I was -ahunting, lol. My sister even suggested getting a cousin to buy them for me and ship it over, but I felt weird asking a cousin I barely talk to to do that for me, lol. I think the other shoes are just as fine, so I'll make it easy on myself and get those. I may keep looking for my own purposes though...

Both are super cute and definitely agree about the fan embellishments.  If you are super in love with them, try to see if they carry them on ebay, amazon etc.. shipping may not be a problem.

Quote:

@JetsettinBride: I'm going with the Nina's because the other shoe can't be shipped to the U.S.  My colors were turquoise/teal and gold, so both shoes would've been fine. I'm more partial to the Nina's anyway because the fan embellishments on the other shoe may have gotten caught in the dress as I walked.

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#1163 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
      • 328 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:12 AM

@MaggieandJay: I found the shoes at www.ninashoes.com. I know how you feel! I wanted shoes in the turquoise family and all the search results just didn't move me. I even contemplated a DIY project on the shoes, but I saw these (still don't know how I came across them!) after months of searching and the other shoe not working out. All the best in getting a pair!

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
        Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#1164 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

Thanks!!!

@MaggieandJay: I found the shoes at www.ninashoes.com. I know how you feel! I wanted shoes in the turquoise family and all the search results just didn't move me. I even contemplated a DIY project on the shoes, but I saw these (still don't know how I came across them!) after months of searching and the other shoe not working out. All the best in getting a pair!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#1165 jenandmark

jenandmark
          • 159 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

I adore these shoes!!!  Thanks for sharing!

Gran Bahia Principe ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ November 11th, 2011

#1166 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
            • 328 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:21 PM

@jenandmark: No problem. Glad I could help!

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
              Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#1167 celestial419

celestial419
              • 198 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:40 AM

I'm all about the blue shoes.. what do you girls think?? don't know about the bow yet?

ph shoes.jpg

#1168 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                • 2,233 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:29 AM

I really like the blue shoes and I would keep the bow on them!

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#1169 Sallee

Sallee
                  • 255 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:56 AM

Here are my shoesIMG_1571.JPG

#1170 Monique

Monique
                    • 415 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:19 AM

I got them and they were way too narrow I've since switched to another shoe!

Originally Posted by Jessie 

Monique....I've been thinking about that same Badgley Mischka shoe.....absolutely LOVE it!

Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users