Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am waring barefoot sandals for the ceremony and shoes for the reception and.......................

 

 

OMG i was walking past a shoe shop in Carlisle today and through the window i saw these

 

DSC03722.JPG

 

th_DSC03723[1].jpg

 

 

They are just perfect..... £6.99, WHAT A BLOODY BARGAIN!!!!!!  They look so nice on aswell, the pix hardley do it any justice!!! and they will fit my " I DO " stickers on the bottom perfectly :-) And the heel isnt to high, i love HIGH heels but as im going barefoot for the ceremony i dont want anything high as my dress would look odd!!! either too short with shoes or too long without and i think these will be perfect :-) Im so so pleased with them xox 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm planning on wearing wedge flip flops for the ceremony and hoping to wear these for the reception.  I thought about just going bear foot but i'm really short and want the height to complete me ideal look.

 

I'm still on the hunt for the flip flops, but have found the heels I want on ebay for $30 incl shipping! ... I saw these EXACT shoes at a store in my local mall for $100! And turquoise is our wedding colour too!

 

swimmertur1.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Lua View Post

 

I'm planning on wearing wedge flip flops for the ceremony and hoping to wear these for the reception.  I thought about just going bear foot but i'm really short and want the height to complete me ideal look.

 

I'm still on the hunt for the flip flops, but have found the heels I want on ebay for $30 incl shipping! ... I saw these EXACT shoes at a store in my local mall for $100! And turquoise is our wedding colour too!

 

swimmertur1.JPG

 

They are stunning, I love them, I love the peep toe shoes but they pinch my toes and im in pain after an hour or so, otherwise these would be ideal.... Gorgeous x My coulors are Aqua and White x

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol janapana....they're super cute though! you'll just need to start wearing them around the house to get the feel for them...thats what i do and my fi always laughs at me and says why do you buy shoes you cant even walk in? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by soontobemrsdow View Post

 

lol janapana....they're super cute though! you'll just need to start wearing them around the house to get the feel for them...thats what i do and my fi always laughs at me and says why do you buy shoes you cant even walk in? lol

 

 

I know, i´ve been wearing them around the apartment, stomping around like a tranny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found my reception shoes today!!! They are Nine West, and I loooove them - the pictures hardly do them justice. The pinks and purples are so vibrant, and the heel is purple too...the pics are a bit darker. Oh well - here they are! I will be wearing platform sandals for the ceremony on the beach. The best part is, these shoes are super comfortable! :)

 

41KYDFknvcL._AA300_.jpg41ef88q4vcL._AA300_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Canadiansandy View Post

 

I found my reception shoes today!!! They are Nine West, and I loooove them - the pictures hardly do them justice. The pinks and purples are so vibrant, and the heel is purple too...the pics are a bit darker. Oh well - here they are! I will be wearing platform sandals for the ceremony on the beach. The best part is, these shoes are super comfortable! :)

 

41ef88q4vcL._AA300_.jpg

 

 

ooh...... GORGEOUS shoes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×