Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Cindy, are yours the real thing or knock offshuh.gif I had orginally got real Loubs, but ended up with buyers remorse and took them back, so now I think I'll just get knock offs! Normally, I hate imitation stuff, but I'm getting over it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesr1979 View Post
Ohhh wow i LOVE the pink ones and they are a reasonable height!
Arent they Super cute? theyre by kate spade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by CND_Redhead View Post
Ladies,

All your shoes are beautiful...
I'm such a shoe girl, love my colourful fun shoes, so I'm thinking wedges for my wedding. We are getting married on the beach but I'm short and don't want to go barefoot.
Problem being, I'm having a hard time finding a nice pair of wedge heels that aren't $200-300...
Anyway, just wanted to vent, and also say I love all your shoes! Everyone has such great, unique and wondeful taste!

Cheers
Hey CND Redhead, this is the best I found. I'm not short but I truly love heels!! I plan to add some shoe clips or something to finish them. Good luck!!

Enzo Angiolini 'Padi' Wedge Slingback - Wedges - Nordstrom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just bought my shoes this weekend. I don't have a picture of them, but I do have the link to them on the website. My FI is only about 2 inches taller than me, and my dress (which I bought used) is altered to the height I am now so heels isn't really an option for me. I opted for some really nice flat sandals..I LOVE them! I have been wearing them around the house during the day while FI is at work hehehe!!

 

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/wome...348594-reve/70

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynn View Post
I got ones like this on the weekend at a shoe store but they are flip flops. They had clear and black and were only $30 - too cute and soooooooooo comfy!
they are so comfy - i want to start wearing them but i can't yet! the flip flop style was cute too! I may just have to purchase a pair for everyday wear lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyjd View Post
Hey CND Redhead, this is the best I found. I'm not short but I truly love heels!! I plan to add some shoe clips or something to finish them. Good luck!!

Enzo Angiolini 'Padi' Wedge Slingback - Wedges - Nordstrom
Thank you, I never did think about spicing up shoes with a shoe clip or anything, that would give me so many more options now that I think of it.
Thanks so much for the link! And glad to meet someone with a love for heels also :)
Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelesslyblissful View Post
I just bought my shoes this weekend. I don't have a picture of them, but I do have the link to them on the website. My FI is only about 2 inches taller than me, and my dress (which I bought used) is altered to the height I am now so heels isn't really an option for me. I opted for some really nice flat sandals..I LOVE them! I have been wearing them around the house during the day while FI is at work hehehe!!

REVE - women's fashion flats sandals for sale at ALDO Shoes.
These are super cute! I got mine at aldo too! Great find! I think I should start wearing them around the house to "break" them in!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27 View Post
These are super cute! I got mine at aldo too! Great find! I think I should start wearing them around the house to "break" them in!!!
Thanks!! I love them..they sell them in a different colour and Im very tempted to go and buy that colour so I can use them this summer!!

And I highly recomend breaking them in..it makes me feel pretty as I walk around the house doing laundry LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg that's hilarious! I shall start breaking them in while doing housework! My FI has already seen them so I could wear them all day long if I wanted!

I was so upset when I bought mine b/c I had new shoes but can't actually wear them for 7 months! sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondpooch View Post
Cindy, are yours the real thing or knock offshuh.gif I had orginally got real Loubs, but ended up with buyers remorse and took them back, so now I think I'll just get knock offs! Normally, I hate imitation stuff, but I'm getting over it :)
Mine are real, I bought them at Neiman Marcus. I love them and I figure my wedding is the one and only time I will buy the real deal so I am keeping them. Because they are turquoise, I know I can wear them again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×