Originally Posted by jennifer8913 View Post

I am getting married at the Now Larimar and we have decided on the fountain location, so I am definitely wearing heels!!!! I am the biggest SATC fan so I am doing blue shoes a la Carrie!!! Here are my shoes

These look great!

• Like 1

Someone commented on my pic but I am not sure how to reply to their question on it on the mobile site so here I am posting it here and hopefully she sees it. These are my shoes...they were a really soft leather and the bottom is actually cork, and they were amazingly comfortable, so much so I wore them all day and night!! The brand is Flurries 400

Those are nice!
No o googled them and found them online. I saw in boutique foe like 100.00 then saw in another boutique for 349.00. Name is irena 16 Found on amazon for 52.00

Someone commented on my pic but I am not sure how to reply to their question on it on the mobile site so here I am posting it here and hopefully she sees it. These are my shoes...they were a really soft leather and the bottom is actually cork, and they were amazingly comfortable, so much so I wore them all day and night!! The brand is Flurries 400
That was me :-) thanks so much for the info!

No o googled them and found them online. I saw in boutique foe like 100.00 then saw in another boutique for 349.00. Name is irena 16 Found on amazon for 52.00
Amazon always has great deals, thanks!