Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Here are my ceremony shoes:

Click the image to open in full size.

And my reception shoes:

Oh how I wish I could find your reception shoes. They look comfy and still classy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtoB View Post
[Quote)

OMG! These are amazing! I want them....but I have to pay rent. wink.gif hehe...what a great find!!! Lucky girl! Wow!
Ok i am officially JEALOUS! They are beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayce2222 View Post
I finally found my shoes!!!!!smile29.gif It's about time, especially since we leave in 5 days! lol

I ADORE your shoes - and have an awesome wedding tomorrow!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayce2222 View Post
Yes, I can't wait!!! Not much longer now! YEA!!!!

Meli....I got them at DB and had them dyed to the color of my BM's dresses.
That's so funny that you got them at David's Bridal! I was going to ask where you got them, but figured you must have picked them up in some cute little boutique somewhere that I would never find, so why bother even asking!

Let me know if they are comfy, I just may have to pick myself up a pair! cheesy.gif

OMG girls has this happened to anyone? I started looking for shoes. nothing really stood out to me and I couldn't decide if I wanted heels or flats. I started looking at Manolo's and found these green satin flats. My fav color green and i want them SO bad but can't find my size anywhere. then I found some cute green louboutin heels, and I can't find my size again!!!!!!! I told myself its ok i'll just keep looking, but nothing even comes close to those there just not good enough. So I'm still searching......

Jackie- I feel the same way, I want something fun and cute ( in blue or possibly green) and I just cant find "the one" this is harder for me than finding the dress!!

I know! My shoes will probably be the one thing I end up buying last minute! I'll probably end up settling for something or spending WAY too much! HA!

I would say just keep a looking online, I was scouring sites every day (ebay, bluefly, shopstyle). My shoes were 100x harder to pick out than my wedding dress! Three pairs later and I finally have the perfect pair of Jimmy Choos that I'm in love with!

Jacylinda -did you ever find the shoes you wanted in your size?? If you need any help let some of us know and im sure we could use our internet saavy shopping skills too!