Here are my shoes. I had such a hard time finding just the right shoe for my dress. I would have LOVED to wear barefoot sandals....because I just love the idea of getting married barefoot in the sand! BUT my dress is too long and I needed to find a shoe that has height...but not a heel...or else it'd sink into the sand! So I finally found what I think should work for me!...high wedge shoes! Fingers crossed!

BUT Then of course...I kept looking after I bought the silver shoes...and found these. They're so cute and I like how they have some color...which are the colors in my wedding. This is so hard!

Here are my shoes. I had such a hard time finding just the right shoe for my dress. I would have LOVED to wear barefoot sandals....because I just love the idea of getting married barefoot in the sand! BUT my dress is too long and I needed to find a shoe that has height...but not a heel...or else it'd sink into the sand! So I finally found what I think should work for me!...high wedge shoes! Fingers crossed! LL
I like the silver ones. No, they don't have colour, but would hive you that 'pop' of sparkle.

Originally Posted by philanab View Post

I like the silver ones. No, they don't have colour, but would hive you that 'pop' of sparkle.

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing! It's still got some pzazzz to it!

I ordered these shoes in white satin and dropped them off this weekend to be dyed in a navy blue. I feel like I need to find some nice sparkle to add to the shoe on the front though. Hmmm, our wedding colors are navy blue and fuchsia.

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride View Post

Here are my Amazing shoes!!!!

Those are really cute! I wish I could wear a heel like that...but walking down the sand...there'd be no way. That limited me to the wedge heel.

Thanks Blue! I'm actually wearing barefoot jewlrey for the Ceremony on the beach. Then these are my reception shoes since it will be indoors. And i have back up white Flip Flops because I know i won't make it past 2 songs in these. lol

Originally Posted by blueyz74 View Post

Those are really cute! I wish I could wear a heel like that...but walking down the sand...there'd be no way. That limited me to the wedge heel.

Thanks! I bought these from Bakers. They have different colors.

Originally Posted by kisha311 View Post

Oct2012Bride - Those are so cute! I was looking for something like that originally.