Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just ordered these! Had to incorporate my love of pink into the wedding somehow :)

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jnadair View Post

 

700

My colors are palm beach coral and blue, so they should be perfect.  I'm only wearing them for the reception though, since I will be barefoot in the sand for the ceremony. I'm pretty tall so I had to go with flats so I wouldn't be taller than my FI.  I can't wait to wear them and they were even on sale at Steve Madden!

Those are perfect! I am also going barefoot and wearing sandals for the ceremony. I am not a heels kind of girl so I was very excited to get away with wearing flats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by mrsnova View Post

 

Those are perfect! I am also going barefoot and wearing sandals for the ceremony. I am not a heels kind of girl so I was very excited to get away with wearing flats!

Oops I meant going barefoot for the ceremony and sandals for the reception :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by tkuzma View Post

 

Just ordered these! Had to incorporate my love of pink into the wedding somehow :)

700

 

LOOOOVE them...I'll probably order these too, but in hot Pink!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not 100% in love with them, but after 6 months of searching for the perfect pair of chartreuse/lime green shoes, these are the first the I have found worth purchasing.  I think i might get rid of the crystal accent on the side and look for a more substantial crystal embellishment to mount at the center...Thoughts?

 

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

 

I'm not 100% in love with them, but after 6 months of searching for the perfect pair of chartreuse/lime green shoes, these are the first the I have found worth purchasing.  I think i might get rid of the crystal accent on the side and look for a more substantial crystal embellishment to mount at the center...Thoughts?

 

700

I really like them! I am interested to see what it will look like with a bigger embelleshment. I think it will look great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

 

I'm not 100% in love with them, but after 6 months of searching for the perfect pair of chartreuse/lime green shoes, these are the first the I have found worth purchasing.  I think i might get rid of the crystal accent on the side and look for a more substantial crystal embellishment to mount at the center...Thoughts?

 

 

  I love them, they are beautiful and fun and flirty!  Even with the small embelleshment I like them.  Good pick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think these are absolutely adorable & they are perfect!

Originally Posted by mrsnova View Post

I decided to go with these Steve Madden Shiekk sandals instead :). A little lighter and goes better with my dress/accessories..700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×