Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Elissae, aw that's so nice of you to say. Thank you!
 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

SIMPLY FABULOUS!    They look PERFECT to me!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


elissae - I hear ya on the high heels. I don't want to be in pain all night, and all the good shoes are 4"!! check these out (below).

 

sunshine - I bought a pair of David's shoes that are lower than the shoes pictured below, and I think I'm going to just use these for (indoor) pics and then send them back. there's no harm in pretending, right?? : ) and zappos has 365 day returns... just sayin. ; ) I love all three of your choices. I'm slightly partial to the ones with the heart, but all three are fab.

 

rsvp.jpg
 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Me, too, Krysta!  I am 5'10 & FI is 6'1....how come all the fabulous shoes have such high heels????  LOL
 



 



 



Originally Posted by sunshine2413 View Post

HELLLPPP!!

 

Ok so I bought a pair of pricey wedges for the ceremony and my FI thinks I am absolutely crazy for wanting to buy a sparkly pair of pumps for picture and maybe the reception. What do you ladies think? Here is the idea, I am going for.... What do you like the best? Or should I just stick with my comfy wedges all night?

 

Thanks

 

A. Steve Madden

1645265-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

B. Betsy Johnson

1690980-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

C. Enzo Angiolini

1805033-p-DETAILED.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I absolutly love the sparkly heels idea but not just for reception. I was thinking for ceremony too. the sparkly though that caught my eye was more like these. I am also fearful that without a strap on my shoe I might just trip or fall out of them in a dress, so thats a must for me. I definatly like the more expensive of the two, of course.

 

Betsey Johnson Alexa Pump $89.95                                                                      Aldo Heister pump $41.99

weddingshoe2.jpgweddingshoe1.jpg

 

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 View Post

HELLLPPP!!

 

Ok so I bought a pair of pricey wedges for the ceremony and my FI thinks I am absolutely crazy for wanting to buy a sparkly pair of pumps for picture and maybe the reception. What do you ladies think? Here is the idea, I am going for.... What do you like the best? Or should I just stick with my comfy wedges all night?

 

Thanks

 

A. Steve Madden

1645265-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

B. Betsy Johnson

1690980-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

C. Enzo Angiolini

1805033-p-DETAILED.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love these shoes !!! very beautiful
 

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post


elissae - I hear ya on the high heels. I don't want to be in pain all night, and all the good shoes are 4"!! check these out (below).

 

sunshine - I bought a pair of David's shoes that are lower than the shoes pictured below, and I think I'm going to just use these for (indoor) pics and then send them back. there's no harm in pretending, right?? : ) and zappos has 365 day returns... just sayin. ; ) I love all three of your choices. I'm slightly partial to the ones with the heart, but all three are fab.

 

rsvp.jpg
 



 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by coquine View Post

 

Elissae, aw that's so nice of you to say. Thank you!

 

 

 

 

You are welcome sweet Coquine!  Wow - your day is right around he corner!  WOOT HOOT!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all - all you beauties have amazing shoe taste!  Keep posting!!!!!

 

My shoe dream...

 

Well, I found my dress...made the deposit & ordered it.  A few days later I started to doubt my dress decision and asked my dad (in heaven, my guardian angel) for guidance. Let me know whether you think it's the right one!  (Even though I cried when I had the dress on!)  Anyway, later that day as I was browsing wedding shoes on the internet.  I knew I wanted to wear a flat / little heal blinged/embellished  thong like sandal...since I am 5'10 & Bill, my FI is 6'1.  I came across these ballerina peep toe flats....I started to cry.  See, my father's sign to our family since we lost him 17+ years ago...is a butterfly.  Whenever we see one - it's when we seem to miss him or need him the most.  You can imagine my emotion when I found these.  

 

Well, for a mere, $654.10 plus $42.00 shipping to the US I can own them for $696.10!  As beautiful as they are, I do not think I can justify the cost.  Although, seeing these made me realize Dad was telling me I picked the right dress.  I will find a way to incorporate Dad to my day, a butterfly somewhere...I so wish I could find knock offs of this shoe.  Fellow brides, please keep your eye out for me!  I have time....April 2013.  xoxo  

 

Happy Planning!

 

 

*Note:  Shoe is Aruna Seth,, Liana Ivory Pearlised Leather Peep Toe Ballerina

 

liana-ivory pearlised-leather-butterfly-ballerina.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kellygrrl,

 

Those shoes are SO pretty!!  Did you get them from David's Bridal?  I'm having trouble finding something that I like and my wedding is in 20 days - yikes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Sunshine - I'm thinking of doing the same... I want to wear my heels for pics only and I want to wear sandals the rest of the time...I'm just running into an issue with how I want my dress hemmed...UGH...

 

All three of these shoes are HOT!  I like my first pick would be A and B would be my second!

 

Have you decided yet?


 

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 View Post

HELLLPPP!!

 

Ok so I bought a pair of pricey wedges for the ceremony and my FI thinks I am absolutely crazy for wanting to buy a sparkly pair of pumps for picture and maybe the reception. What do you ladies think? Here is the idea, I am going for.... What do you like the best? Or should I just stick with my comfy wedges all night?

 

Thanks

 

A. Steve Madden

1645265-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

B. Betsy Johnson

1690980-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

C. Enzo Angiolini

1805033-p-DETAILED.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


oh no, sorry, those came from Zappos. the 4" heel is a killer, but if you're used to the height, it will be just fine. the shoe is really well constructed and just as cute and beautiful in person as it looks online. I'm going to cheat and use those for pics before returning them. ; ) they were $99, which isn't horrible - the bigger obstacle for me would be standing in them all night. here's the link and another for my much lower, more wearable David's shoes:

 

http://www.zappos.com/product/7804711/color/422

 

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Peep-Toe-Platform-High-Heel-with-Bow-Maribelle_Accessories-Shoes-All-Shoes


 

Originally Posted by steph2011 View Post

kellygrrl,

 

Those shoes are SO pretty!!  Did you get them from David's Bridal?  I'm having trouble finding something that I like and my wedding is in 20 days - yikes!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


elissae - what a great story!! and I totally hear ya - dad wasn't saying to get those shoes specifically but he was reminding you he was there helping you out. ; ) honestly, I think you could make a pair that's even cuter. just get some regular ballet flats that you like (peep toe or not) and then look online for two butterfly brooches and voila! I think they'd even look cute with a butterfly pendant attached (use ribbon and make bows). I bet you could find someone on Etsy to make them for you if you weren't sure about it.

 

here are a couple ideas for butterflies - congrats on picking a shoe that you can interpret in so many ways!! finally, you may try watching ebay (.co.uk perhaps) to see if any pairs show up there. good luck, and I'd love to see what you make if you decide to go that route.
 

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/monet-brooch-gold-tone-butterfly-pin?ID=609581&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

http://www.amazon.com/Swarovski-Crystal-Butterfly-Brooch-Silver/dp/B002UBF6KG

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0029X7UU4/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002UBF6KG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0SH19RZG262BR7BM7SMC

 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

First of all - all you beauties have amazing shoe taste!  Keep posting!!!!!

 

My shoe dream...

 

Well, I found my dress...made the deposit & ordered it.  A few days later I started to doubt my dress decision and asked my dad (in heaven, my guardian angel) for guidance. Let me know whether you think it's the right one!  (Even though I cried when I had the dress on!)  Anyway, later that day as I was browsing wedding shoes on the internet.  I knew I wanted to wear a flat / little heal blinged/embellished  thong like sandal...since I am 5'10 & Bill, my FI is 6'1.  I came across these ballerina peep toe flats....I started to cry.  See, my father's sign to our family since we lost him 17+ years ago...is a butterfly.  Whenever we see one - it's when we seem to miss him or need him the most.  You can imagine my emotion when I found these.  

 

Well, for a mere, $654.10 plus $42.00 shipping to the US I can own them for $696.10!  As beautiful as they are, I do not think I can justify the cost.  Although, seeing these made me realize Dad was telling me I picked the right dress.  I will find a way to incorporate Dad to my day, a butterfly somewhere...I so wish I could find knock offs of this shoe.  Fellow brides, please keep your eye out for me!  I have time....April 2013.  xoxo  

 

Happy Planning!

 

 

*Note:  Shoe is Aruna Seth,, Liana Ivory Pearlised Leather Peep Toe Ballerina

 

liana-ivory pearlised-leather-butterfly-ballerina.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • We just had a destination wedding and both my girls were flower girls!  The dresses from princessly were perfect!  Lots of complements! Would definitely recommend them!  Very reasonably priced.
    • I just want to say I got the best flower girl dresses on Princessly. It was very reasonably priced, they customized the dress to fit my daughter and it came within a couple of weeks. My daughter looked amazing and so did her cousin (who also wore the dress). The company was so easy to deal with and I’m so happy I chose them! Here are a couple of pics! 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

      Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

      We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!
       
    • Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
  • Topics

×