Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Me, too, Krysta!  I am 5'10 & FI is 6'1....how come all the fabulous shoes have such high heels????  LOL
 

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann View Post

I love these!!! I have the same problem... i am 5'11 and my FI is 6'2 so all these shoes make me waaaay to tall!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kat - the contrast is breathtaking!  I love how they look with the hemline of your dress!

I am looking to do the same thing.  I am not getting married until April 2013, so I have some time, but want to make it right, ya know?  (Of course you know!)  I just ordered my dress and am starting to peek for the shoes, but I just love this look.  I just need to determine my contrast color.  I am not having BM's nor GM's.  My FI son is standing up for him so I asked my Mom to stand up for me.  Takes the pressure off of choosing a MOH between my friends.

 

Originally Posted by kat2012 View Post

 

My shoes :D

385504_329496517069425_100000272380667_1277202_263381681_n.jpg391924_329580590394351_100000272380667_1277800_1229133706_n.jpg405102_329485100403900_100000272380667_1277148_1380048793_n.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it just isnt fair!!! they need to make shoes with short heels that are hot!
 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Me, too, Krysta!  I am 5'10 & FI is 6'1....how come all the fabulous shoes have such high heels????  LOL
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!

I am sure you will find your perfect combination and will look amazing on your day.
 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Kat - the contrast is breathtaking!  I love how they look with the hemline of your dress!

I am looking to do the same thing.  I am not getting married until April 2013, so I have some time, but want to make it right, ya know?  (Of course you know!)  I just ordered my dress and am starting to peek for the shoes, but I just love this look.  I just need to determine my contrast color.  I am not having BM's nor GM's.  My FI son is standing up for him so I asked my Mom to stand up for me.  Takes the pressure off of choosing a MOH between my friends.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Tory Burch!  So different & very classy!

 

Originally Posted by girlnextdoor View Post

 

I bought this pair of Christian Louboutin Panier wedge sandals last summer. I wore it a couple of times but it still look reasonably new. I am a bit tempted to wear this for my beach wedding, as they look great!

 

 

 

 

Louboutin.jpgLouboutin1.jpgLouboutin2.jpg

 

I also just bought this pair of Tory Burch wedges which I am also thinking of wearing for the wedding. What do you girls think? Both pairs are versatile so I can definitely wear them again after the wedding.

 

Tory Burch1.jpgTory Burch2.jpg

 

I am on a shoe -craze shopping fest. I am just shopping for shoes that I think would fit but I can't make up my mind. My dress is still in the making, as I am still trying to lose weight before going for my final fitting. Any ideas, girls? And yes, I am still shoes shopping!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HELLLPPP!!

 

Ok so I bought a pair of pricey wedges for the ceremony and my FI thinks I am absolutely crazy for wanting to buy a sparkly pair of pumps for picture and maybe the reception. What do you ladies think? Here is the idea, I am going for.... What do you like the best? Or should I just stick with my comfy wedges all night?

 

Thanks

 

A. Steve Madden

1645265-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

B. Betsy Johnson

1690980-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

C. Enzo Angiolini

1805033-p-DETAILED.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love A!!

And btw men just dont get it...
 

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 View Post

HELLLPPP!!

 

Ok so I bought a pair of pricey wedges for the ceremony and my FI thinks I am absolutely crazy for wanting to buy a sparkly pair of pumps for picture and maybe the reception. What do you ladies think? Here is the idea, I am going for.... What do you like the best? Or should I just stick with my comfy wedges all night?

 

Thanks

 

A. Steve Madden

1645265-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

B. Betsy Johnson

1690980-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

C. Enzo Angiolini

1805033-p-DETAILED.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG i love A!! soo sexy!!

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 View Post

HELLLPPP!!

 

Ok so I bought a pair of pricey wedges for the ceremony and my FI thinks I am absolutely crazy for wanting to buy a sparkly pair of pumps for picture and maybe the reception. What do you ladies think? Here is the idea, I am going for.... What do you like the best? Or should I just stick with my comfy wedges all night?

 

Thanks

 

A. Steve Madden

1645265-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

B. Betsy Johnson

1690980-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

C. Enzo Angiolini

1805033-p-DETAILED.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks, I know.. I am a stress ball now! :-)

Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

Coquine - they look GREAT! I'm envious of your Kate Spades. And your wedding date is so close now!!!!!! 

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×