Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by AmyG View Post

 

I posted my reception shoes on this thread and no one commented on them so I am trying it again.  Pleeease tell me what you think!   :-)

I wanted to spice things up so I got these magenta Betsey Johnson's.  I LOVE them!!!

AAAAC-JiwlwAAAAAASLcIw.jpg

 

 

 

I love them! They are so fun! I bet you will look adorable in them! I want a pair too!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm wearing white flip-flops with a starfish on the strap for the ceremony and lunch reception (bought them from a bride on here a year ago), but I just got these for dinner on the ship and our AHR!

 

Maribelle peep-toes from David's, simple and classic:

 

reception shoes.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love these!!! I have the same problem... i am 5'11 and my FI is 6'2 so all these shoes make me waaaay to tall!!
 

Originally Posted by Stina9562 View Post

 

 

Shoes I would love to wear but being that I am 5'9" and my fiance is 6', they are not realistic sad.gif. I wish I could find sandal like these

 

 

 

 

 

 

240328_727_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_475_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_475_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_728_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_728_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_05?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_05?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_02?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_02?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_04?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_04?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_03?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_03?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_07?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_07?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_06?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_06?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_475_ss_01?scl=23.80952380952381&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=63&hei=62&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_05?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1spacer.gif240328_727_ss_02?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1spacer.gif240328_727_ss_04?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1spacer.gif240328_727_ss_03?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1spacer.gif240328_727_ss_07?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1spacer.gif240328_727_ss_06?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1
 

Betsey Johnson Florely Pump

$89.95
Compare at $120.00
 
 
 
 
 
size chart1. Select Size
5.566.577.588.599.51011
 
2. Select Width
Medium
 
3. Select Color - Teal
FuchsiaTealRed
 
4. Select Quantity
12345678910
Add To Bag
Product Details
Item # 240328
UPC # 886031663366

Compliment your dainty style in the Florely by Betsey Johnson. This satin pump is sure to add some feminine appeal to your look.

  • Satin upper
  • Ankle strap with a velcro closure
  • T-strap adorned with rosettes
  • ½" platform, 5" covered heel
  • Synthetic sole
  • Imported
  • Online Exclusive!

 
© 2012 DSW Inc.

<img src="http://dsw.112.2o7.net/b/ss/dswdev/1/H.23.4--NS/0" height="1" width="1" border="0" alt="" />
 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Ohhh I love them, I had the same problem.

My husband is 5'6 and i am 5'9. So there was no way, I could wear heels...

But I got a nice pair for pictures and getting ready shots. And wore flat sandals at the wedding. :D

Originally Posted by Stina9562 View Post

 

 

Shoes I would love to wear but being that I am 5'9" and my fiance is 6', they are not realistic sad.gif. I wish I could find sandal like these

 

 

 

 

 

 

240328_727_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_475_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_475_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_728_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_728_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_05?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_05?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_02?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_02?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_04?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_04?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_03?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_03?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_07?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_07?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_727_ss_06?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_06?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
buttons-zoombuttons-larger
240328_475_ss_01?scl=23.80952380952381&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=63&hei=62&op_sharpen=1
240328_727_ss_05?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1spacer.gif240328_727_ss_02?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1spacer.gif240328_727_ss_04?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1spacer.gif240328_727_ss_03?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1spacer.gif240328_727_ss_07?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1spacer.gif240328_727_ss_06?scl=25.862068965517242&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=58&hei=62&op_sharpen=1
 

Betsey Johnson Florely Pump

$89.95
Compare at $120.00
 
 
 
 
 
size chart1. Select Size
5.566.577.588.599.51011
 
2. Select Width
Medium
 
3. Select Color - Teal
FuchsiaTealRed
 
4. Select Quantity
12345678910
Add To Bag
Product Details
Item # 240328
UPC # 886031663366

Compliment your dainty style in the Florely by Betsey Johnson. This satin pump is sure to add some feminine appeal to your look.

  • Satin upper
  • Ankle strap with a velcro closure
  • T-strap adorned with rosettes
  • ½" platform, 5" covered heel
  • Synthetic sole
  • Imported
  • Online Exclusive!

 
© 2012 DSW Inc.

<img src="http://dsw.112.2o7.net/b/ss/dswdev/1/H.23.4--NS/0" height="1" width="1" border="0" alt="" />
 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ditto that!  I was drooling in the movies and started googling as soon as I left.  I want a sandal though.  I hope they come out with a sandal in a similar design.
 

Originally Posted by mizpriya View Post

Anybody watched the Breaking Dawn movie???

 

I am soooo in love with those Manolo Blahniks that Bella Swan was trying on! I looked up how much they were and they are $1295!!!! smile27.gif

 

A bit much for what I am looking for but I am hoping that they come out with a replica that's a little less expensive because I am drooling over them!!! I WANT those shoes!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Wow Kat I would never have guessed that AT ALL from your pictures! Your photographer worked some magic.  I am 5'8 and my FI is 6' (just lol) so I am only wearing my cute heels for getting ready and some fun photo ops and wearing flat sandals for the rest of the day, I think it will be better in the end anyways! No one will see them under my dress!!!!

Originally Posted by kat2012 View Post


Ohhh I love them, I had the same problem.

My husband is 5'6 and i am 5'9. So there was no way, I could wear heels...

But I got a nice pair for pictures and getting ready shots. And wore flat sandals at the wedding. :D



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I know, our friends did not believe it either. I slouch a lot and he always stands straight (I guess army thing) LOL

I was so glad I went with flat sandals, it is very humid and hot down there.... Heals would have killed me... 

I saw your shoes, they gonna look great!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post


Wow Kat I would never have guessed that AT ALL from your pictures! Your photographer worked some magic.  I am 5'8 and my FI is 6' (just lol) so I am only wearing my cute heels for getting ready and some fun photo ops and wearing flat sandals for the rest of the day, I think it will be better in the end anyways! No one will see them under my dress!!!!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha yup. Shame coz it's such a gorgeous shoe. I am sure there will be replica's for cheaper that will look like that and possibly in a sandal or peeptoe style.
 

Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF View Post

Ditto that!  I was drooling in the movies and started googling as soon as I left.  I want a sandal though.  I hope they come out with a sandal in a similar design.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×