Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have now. seen. EVERYTHING. ; )

 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

Alright for all of us shoe whores lol i thought i would post this, another bride (cant remember who SORRY) posted this link for hand painted shoes..link below i sent a request regarding cost and this is what i got back

for black and white paint it was 225 to add colour was 20 to add jems was 40 for a total of 285.00 you can buy shoes and send them or buy them from her. just thought i would share with everyone!

 

http://www.figgieshoes.com/



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just bought these Matisse Tessa sandals at DSW for around $60 also saw them on Zappos for 95 (http://www.zappos.com/matisse-tessa-silver). They'll be my beach sandals. 

1604341-1-2x.jpg

Still looking for a fun pair of heels.  I'd love to wear heels for the ceremony (on the beach, in the sand) but figure I'll sink. Has anyone had any luck with heels or wedges in the sand? I was looking at a few shoes with a thin wedge like this one below. Wedge heel too skinny for the sand? Any suggestions?

1417900-4-2x.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to wear wedges as well.  I live near some lakes so I plan to wear a pair that I already own to the local beach and see how it works.  I will let you know if wedges work in the sand!  :)
 

Originally Posted by heavenone View Post

I just bought these Matisse Tessa sandals at DSW for around $60 also saw them on Zappos for 95 (http://www.zappos.com/matisse-tessa-silver). They'll be my beach sandals. 

1604341-1-2x.jpg

Still looking for a fun pair of heels.  I'd love to wear heels for the ceremony (on the beach, in the sand) but figure I'll sink. Has anyone had any luck with heels or wedges in the sand? I was looking at a few shoes with a thin wedge like this one below. Wedge heel too skinny for the sand? Any suggestions?

1417900-4-2x.jpg

 

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm still searching endlessly for my shoes... but I did find this super cute pair for my flower girl at Target for $8. They're super sparkly in person.Keira's shoes.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Badgley Mischka has a thin pair of wedges like you showed below.

 

Here is a link so you can see what they look like

 

http://www.zappos.com/badgley-mischka-lyndee-cream-satin

 

They actually have a pair of flat sandals right now that sort of match... got me thinking I may do this lol ohhhhhh shoes what a weakness, here is that link

 

http://www.zappos.com/badgley-mischka-isabel-taup

 

 

They have a TON of wedges so here is the link to all their shoes on zappos just so you can take a look, they have quite a few white and ivory ones too!!!

 

http://www.zappos.com/search/null/filter/zc1/%22Shoes%22/txAttrFacet_Gender/%22Women%22/brandNameFacet/%22Badgley+Mischka%22/sort/goliveRecentSalesStyle/desc/

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavenone View Post

I just bought these Matisse Tessa sandals at DSW for around $60 also saw them on Zappos for 95 (http://www.zappos.com/matisse-tessa-silver). They'll be my beach sandals. 

1604341-1-2x.jpg

Still looking for a fun pair of heels.  I'd love to wear heels for the ceremony (on the beach, in the sand) but figure I'll sink. Has anyone had any luck with heels or wedges in the sand? I was looking at a few shoes with a thin wedge like this one below. Wedge heel too skinny for the sand? Any suggestions?

1417900-4-2x.jpg

 

 

 



 

 

 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these, another bride posted her flip flops and they looked just like this but were Steve Madden, they didn't have these in "Big Girl" sizes did they?! I LOVE these and want them for my BMs Target would save me a few $$ lol

 

 

Funny thing is the steve maddens are called groom LOL here is the link!

 

http://www.zappos.com/steve-madden-grooom-rhinestone
 

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 View Post

So I'm still searching endlessly for my shoes... but I did find this super cute pair for my flower girl at Target for $8. They're super sparkly in person.Keira's shoes.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I take that back, I looked online and Target had some of a different brand but VERY similar in women's sizes. They were sold out online though, so you'd have to try in store. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!!!!!! I never think to look online as a Canadian but I get over to the states every once in awhile (another trip for OOT shopping in August hopefully) so I will definitely check out what they have!!!! They have some similar looks for my BMs that are slip ons for only $20 or so which is PERFECT!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tori:

Target is coming to canada, as they bought out ZELLERS!!!! but i dont know when this will happen! but i do know i got a phone call to change our credit card to a target card lol so im thinking soon. If you want i can always pick them up for u if i see them on my way back home!!!!! or we can do that day trip lol

 

I luv the silver look of these shoes, really nice, and u cant beat the price either

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Thanks!!!!!! I never think to look online as a Canadian but I get over to the states every once in awhile (another trip for OOT shopping in August hopefully) so I will definitely check out what they have!!!! They have some similar looks for my BMs that are slip ons for only $20 or so which is PERFECT!!!!!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • $400.00 OBO Beautiful dress. Never worn. Tags still attached. Only alteration was a bustle put on the back. Slip included.  Kept in bag. Smoke free home.    
    • I have beautiful never used Real Touch flowers for sale.  NEVER USED  $450 OBO for all! 1 Bride Bouquet 6 Bridesmaids Bouquets 3 Corsages 5 Boutonnieres   Please comment or email me at melissatatalovich@hotmail.com for more information    
    • Paradisus is actually notorious for doing this and we have to fight with them all the time to get the rates lowered. Are you using a TA to assist you?
    • Moon palace cancun offers Sikh priest. Janina Mendoza in weddings was very nice and able to help me.. suggest to contact her.
    • First of all congrats!!! Costa Rica is a magical place for a wedding  Are you working with a travel agency for your rooms? If not, I would highly encourage you to do so because an agent can often help you get in contact with the wedding department to get that conversation/communication going. I would suggest working with Wright Travel Agency, the official agency of this forum. These agents are specialist in destination weddings and have access to great promotions and group perks in addition to being able to secure the best rates for your group. Best of all the agency does not charge any fees to use their service, but it will take a load off your plate not having to worry about arrangements for travel for you and your guests. Shoot an email over to info@wrighttravelagency.com and one of the team members will get back to you and get the ball rolling for your group and the wedding department! Best wishes!!!
  • Topics

×