i LOVE these!  Where did you get them?

Originally Posted by BethAnne View Post

CARLOS.jpgCARLOS2.jpgHi Ladies..

these are my shoes..im getting married on the beach and i looked ALL over for a flat sandal that wasnt as casual as a flip flop. Me and my fiance are the same exact height, and although i love heels, i feel silly being way taller than him. I was so happy when i finally found these, and the pics dont do them justice, the bottom is a very shiny metallic silver, and the straps a pretty ivory, then the rhinestone buckle- just enough detail and they will sparkle in the sun!

=)

Thanks! They are Carlos Santana brand.. I actually saw them on several sites...the carlos santana site, onlineshoes.com, shoes.com..but actually ended up purchasing them from Amazon since the price was the lowest there. =)

I'd totally give up beach wedding for shoes like these, so pretty!

Originally Posted by L&J View Post

Here are mine! (Our ceremony isn't on the beach)

88_p_g1.jpg

I have some sparkly flip flops (Guess) for our beach ceremony, but bought these for the reception. I love them even more in person, and they are SO comfortable! Now I am just trying to decide if I should dye them (maybe blue?) or leave them white...

81Ffg6aFIZL._SL1500_.jpg

71oTw8y9B8L._SL1500_.jpg

How ivory is the strap? My dress is ivory but it looks more white. I can't tell if these would match. I don't want them to be too yellow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethAnne View Post

Thanks! They are Carlos Santana brand.. I actually saw them on several sites...the carlos santana site, onlineshoes.com, shoes.com..but actually ended up purchasing them from Amazon since the price was the lowest there. =)