or lack thereof. I am debating if I want to wear barefoot sandals for the ceremony and then find a cute pair for the reception. But i'm thinking the sand may be too hot for barefoot sandals!

I'm interested in seeing what others have picked out. pinkie.gif And if you dont mind, post where you got them from. Thanks!

I bought these at Target last year before I even picked out my dress, luckily they matched perfectly. Initially, we planned on having a beach ceremony so I was going to be barefoot and just throw these on for the reception. Now that the ceremony is in the gazebo I was thinking I might like to find a cute hot pink pair of sandals or small heel to wear instead. I haven't looked for any yet, so we'll see.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks! I edited my original post to show the ebay stores of both shoes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarica View Post
Carly, I LOVE the wedge ones! What Ebay Seller did you get it from?

Carly, I loooove your shoes!!!!

I really think I am just wearing regular flip flops at our beach ceremony because any heels are going to sink right in!

And I'm 90% sure our reception is at a restaurant in the sand, too, so heels are pretty much out for that again! :)

Does anyone know how to post pics on this site?

I know, after buying the shoes, we decided to have our reception in Jamaica on the beach, so I won't be wearing them there at all, probably! But I can wear them for the AHR... Thanks for the nice comments!

Amy, I love the blue! Very cute.

I love all of yours so far...

I have no sense of style...but today I just bought these two pair because I can't decide...but I guess i could even wear both.

I am more inclined to wear the flip flops but wondering if I should wear the more dressy ones...

Here are the flip flops...

Bling Bling Platform Flip Flop in Ivory - Bridal Flip Flops - Bride Sandals - Wedding Flip Flops

and here are the dressy ones...

Click the image to open in full size.