Show off your shoes....

elissae - I hear ya on the high heels. I don't want to be in pain all night, and all the good shoes are 4"!! check these out (below).

sunshine - I bought a pair of David's shoes that are lower than the shoes pictured below, and I think I'm going to just use these for (indoor) pics and then send them back. there's no harm in pretending, right?? : ) and zappos has 365 day returns... just sayin. ; ) I love all three of your choices. I'm slightly partial to the ones with the heart, but all three are fab.

rsvp.jpg

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Me, too, Krysta!  I am 5'10 & FI is 6'1....how come all the fabulous shoes have such high heels????  LOL

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 View Post

HELLLPPP!!

Ok so I bought a pair of pricey wedges for the ceremony and my FI thinks I am absolutely crazy for wanting to buy a sparkly pair of pumps for picture and maybe the reception. What do you ladies think? Here is the idea, I am going for.... What do you like the best? Or should I just stick with my comfy wedges all night?

Thanks

A. Steve Madden

1645265-p-DETAILED.jpg

B. Betsy Johnson

1690980-p-DETAILED.jpg

C. Enzo Angiolini

1805033-p-DETAILED.jpg

I absolutly love the sparkly heels idea but not just for reception. I was thinking for ceremony too. the sparkly though that caught my eye was more like these. I am also fearful that without a strap on my shoe I might just trip or fall out of them in a dress, so thats a must for me. I definatly like the more expensive of the two, of course.

Betsey Johnson Alexa Pump $89.95                                                                      Aldo Heister pump $41.99

weddingshoe2.jpgweddingshoe1.jpg

HELLLPPP!!

Ok so I bought a pair of pricey wedges for the ceremony and my FI thinks I am absolutely crazy for wanting to buy a sparkly pair of pumps for picture and maybe the reception. What do you ladies think? Here is the idea, I am going for.... What do you like the best? Or should I just stick with my comfy wedges all night?

Thanks

A. Steve Madden

1645265-p-DETAILED.jpg

B. Betsy Johnson

1690980-p-DETAILED.jpg

C. Enzo Angiolini

1805033-p-DETAILED.jpg

I love these shoes !!! very beautiful

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post

elissae - I hear ya on the high heels. I don't want to be in pain all night, and all the good shoes are 4"!! check these out (below).

sunshine - I bought a pair of David's shoes that are lower than the shoes pictured below, and I think I'm going to just use these for (indoor) pics and then send them back. there's no harm in pretending, right?? : ) and zappos has 365 day returns... just sayin. ; ) I love all three of your choices. I'm slightly partial to the ones with the heart, but all three are fab.

rsvp.jpg

Originally Posted by coquine View Post

Elissae, aw that's so nice of you to say. Thank you!

You are welcome sweet Coquine!  Wow - your day is right around he corner!  WOOT HOOT!

First of all - all you beauties have amazing shoe taste!  Keep posting!!!!!

My shoe dream...

Well, I found my dress...made the deposit & ordered it.  A few days later I started to doubt my dress decision and asked my dad (in heaven, my guardian angel) for guidance. Let me know whether you think it's the right one!  (Even though I cried when I had the dress on!)  Anyway, later that day as I was browsing wedding shoes on the internet.  I knew I wanted to wear a flat / little heal blinged/embellished  thong like sandal...since I am 5'10 & Bill, my FI is 6'1.  I came across these ballerina peep toe flats....I started to cry.  See, my father's sign to our family since we lost him 17+ years ago...is a butterfly.  Whenever we see one - it's when we seem to miss him or need him the most.  You can imagine my emotion when I found these.  

Well, for a mere, $654.10 plus $42.00 shipping to the US I can own them for $696.10!  As beautiful as they are, I do not think I can justify the cost.  Although, seeing these made me realize Dad was telling me I picked the right dress.  I will find a way to incorporate Dad to my day, a butterfly somewhere...I so wish I could find knock offs of this shoe.  Fellow brides, please keep your eye out for me!  I have time....April 2013.  xoxo  

Happy Planning!

*Note:  Shoe is Aruna Seth,, Liana Ivory Pearlised Leather Peep Toe Ballerina

liana-ivory pearlised-leather-butterfly-ballerina.jpg

Sunshine - I'm thinking of doing the same... I want to wear my heels for pics only and I want to wear sandals the rest of the time...I'm just running into an issue with how I want my dress hemmed...UGH...

All three of these shoes are HOT!  I like my first pick would be A and B would be my second!

Have you decided yet?

HELLLPPP!!

Thanks

A. Steve Madden

1645265-p-DETAILED.jpg

B. Betsy Johnson

1690980-p-DETAILED.jpg

C. Enzo Angiolini

1805033-p-DETAILED.jpg

oh no, sorry, those came from Zappos. the 4" heel is a killer, but if you're used to the height, it will be just fine. the shoe is really well constructed and just as cute and beautiful in person as it looks online. I'm going to cheat and use those for pics before returning them. ; ) they were $99, which isn't horrible - the bigger obstacle for me would be standing in them all night. here's the link and another for my much lower, more wearable David's shoes:

http://www.zappos.com/product/7804711/color/422

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Peep-Toe-Platform-High-Heel-with-Bow-Maribelle_Accessories-Shoes-All-Shoes

Originally Posted by steph2011 View Post

kellygrrl,

Those shoes are SO pretty!!  Did you get them from David's Bridal?  I'm having trouble finding something that I like and my wedding is in 20 days - yikes!

elissae - what a great story!! and I totally hear ya - dad wasn't saying to get those shoes specifically but he was reminding you he was there helping you out. ; ) honestly, I think you could make a pair that's even cuter. just get some regular ballet flats that you like (peep toe or not) and then look online for two butterfly brooches and voila! I think they'd even look cute with a butterfly pendant attached (use ribbon and make bows). I bet you could find someone on Etsy to make them for you if you weren't sure about it.

here are a couple ideas for butterflies - congrats on picking a shoe that you can interpret in so many ways!! finally, you may try watching ebay (.co.uk perhaps) to see if any pairs show up there. good luck, and I'd love to see what you make if you decide to go that route.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/monet-brooch-gold-tone-butterfly-pin?ID=609581&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

http://www.amazon.com/Swarovski-Crystal-Butterfly-Brooch-Silver/dp/B002UBF6KG

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0029X7UU4/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002UBF6KG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0SH19RZG262BR7BM7SMC

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

First of all - all you beauties have amazing shoe taste!  Keep posting!!!!!

My shoe dream...

Well, I found my dress...made the deposit & ordered it.  A few days later I started to doubt my dress decision and asked my dad (in heaven, my guardian angel) for guidance. Let me know whether you think it's the right one!  (Even though I cried when I had the dress on!)  Anyway, later that day as I was browsing wedding shoes on the internet.  I knew I wanted to wear a flat / little heal blinged/embellished  thong like sandal...since I am 5'10 & Bill, my FI is 6'1.  I came across these ballerina peep toe flats....I started to cry.  See, my father's sign to our family since we lost him 17+ years ago...is a butterfly.  Whenever we see one - it's when we seem to miss him or need him the most.  You can imagine my emotion when I found these.  

Well, for a mere, $654.10 plus $42.00 shipping to the US I can own them for $696.10!  As beautiful as they are, I do not think I can justify the cost.  Although, seeing these made me realize Dad was telling me I picked the right dress.  I will find a way to incorporate Dad to my day, a butterfly somewhere...I so wish I could find knock offs of this shoe.  Fellow brides, please keep your eye out for me!  I have time....April 2013.  xoxo  

Happy Planning!

*Note:  Shoe is Aruna Seth,, Liana Ivory Pearlised Leather Peep Toe Ballerina

liana-ivory pearlised-leather-butterfly-ballerina.jpg