Photo

YAAAAAAAAAY! *LONG* but Awesome good news!

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#11 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:19 PM

OMG Abbie!!! I love you! I'm so happy for you right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What hotel are you gonna stay at in SJD? I am so psyched that we are now DW city twins!!!! and you are just a month before me, so you have to take photos of EVERYTHING and report back!!!!!!

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha
So, no one booked anything for Hawaii? Is it just close family going to Mexico now?
well actually the HI one was just gonna be about 16 or so people, all of who can travel on airline benefits. Doug's mom and I both work for our airline, and his bro works for another airline, so between the 3 of us all our guests are covered as far as airline and hotel. actually just my 4 parents, his 2 parents, his bro and wife/baby, and dougs 2 kids plus a couple very close friends. so same people to MX.
we have to pay the intl' taxes for airfare to MX, and not HI, but with the money we'll save on hotel/car/food/alcohol (our hotel in Cabo is A/I!) it will be WAY worth it.

#13 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:26 PM

Yeah! That is so exciting! Now you can have the wedding you have dreamed of! Congrats- I am so happy for you!

#14 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maura
    OMG Abbie!!! I love you! I'm so happy for you right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What hotel are you gonna stay at in SJD? I am so psyched that we are now DW city twins!!!! and you are just a month before me, so you have to take photos of EVERYTHING and report back!!!!!!

I know! I'm so stoked!
    We'll be at the Royal Solaris, closer to San Jose, it's not like world class fancy, but we love it. They are so good to us because of the crew hotel part, and we always have a good time.
    And any pics you want, let me know. You know, back in the day before digital cameras, I actually went to the Westin, it used to be our Cabo crew hotel, and my aunt is a flight attendant with us, we visited her there while staying at a different hotel. Just tell me what you want to see and I'll get it for ya!
    Thanks for the margie! YUM!

#15 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:32 PM

Abbie that is so great! glad you both were on the same page!!

#16 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:01 AM

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a relief.

#17 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:07 AM

god works in mysterious ways and sometimes it pays to procrastinate : )
          I'm glad everything is falling into place for ya'll

On a side note, I noticed that you changed your avatar photo, you look like you have a lost some lbs!!! What have you been doing? Is it something I can replicate in the next 2 weeks?
          See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#18 Birdie07

Birdie07
          • 1,218 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:11 AM

YAY! I'm excited for you girl!!! Congrats on the decision!

#19 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:22 AM

That is so awesome!!! You seem very excited and things always have a way of working themselves out! :)

#20 marip123

marip123
              • 211 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:30 AM

Congratulations to you! It seems like things are working out they way they were meant to!
                Steph and Ben - 6/8/08! We did it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users