OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#11 stltk

• 120 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:13 PM

Great list, I way appreciate you posting it! Unfortunately, I live by lists & can't function without them. So many things to bring..arrrggghhh! Thanks again!

#12 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:46 PM

Thanks for the info. Sadly I dont think I will be able to bring on that many bags. I am thinking about wearing a lot of stuff over and over... I have to pack for Summer (fiji) and Winter (New Zealand) weather... Sucks huh? Thinking I could just buy clothes when I got to New Zealand....
      Denise, you dont have to do OTT bags! Lucky You!
      Im mailing out a bag (travel bags) prior to the wedding and giving them one when I get to the resort.

#13 Denise40

• 407 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:58 PM

I want to be the "mother hen" and get the things that teenagers/young adults seem to forget when they are on vacation:suntan lotion, chapstick, condoms, tylenol, imodium ect. Thanks for all of the info. I love the travel candle idea I seen.

#14 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:39 PM

Denise I am sure you would have brought that stuff anyways! I bet you are such the prepared mother! Your kids are lucky to have you!

#15 Celina

• Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:54 PM

Yeah, we are doing the same. My FI keeps saying, "OMG - honey, you just keep adding more and more to these bags"!

Like I told him - all of those people who offered to take stuff - I am totally taking them up on their offers! Our MOH, Groomsmen, his Grandmother, Aunts and us - we will be distributing the loads! Our two kids are coming so they have room for carry-ons as well! Hehe!
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#16 MrsMiller2b

• 160 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

The packing list is great! Thanks, I saved it.

#17 Oryx

• 727 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:24 PM

Quick question about the OOT bags -- are you giving one to every guest, or one per couple?

#18 FutureMrsYak

• 372 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

I am giving one per couple. I am planning on shipping them to all the guests at home a week before the wedding with a pre travel brochure with tons of helpful hints. I worried about traveling with them. And I'm nervous to ship them and deal with Mexican customs.

#19 moniwoni

• 120 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:58 PM

great list, thanks for sharing!

monica wasser

#20 cdc150

• 332 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:01 AM

We are going to try to fit everything into 2  carryons and 3 checked total.... i feel like it's going to tough!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users