Photo

Help me decide what kind of wedding band I should get!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#71 EDYTA

EDYTA
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TAMMYM
    STOP IT I TOLD YOU GUYS ALREADY.. D@mn you, now I want an eternity band again.. Ugh... :-)
    Tammy I think u need to get one than

and Anny I love ur new siggy

#72 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:00 PM

Thanx edyta

#73 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:22 PM

Paul and I stopped in a jewelry store this weekend just so we could look at options for my band (we were killing time). They actually had a lot of great options! I really think I want to get some diamonds in my band, whether that's an eternity band or just part way around, I don't know yet. I think ideally I'd get one where they went about 3/4 the way around. THat way I get my diamonds, I don't think i will have a problem with it always turning and having to line it up, and I can still resize if needed.

But I was talking to the jeweler and he said those are tough w/a princess cut since the I'd wand the band tapered at the bottom, and w/a square diamond it's hard to do that. I hadn't thought of that! He said they're hard to find. Of course, I am stubborn and still wnat to look - does anyone have a good resource?

#74 cariandnick

cariandnick
        • 60 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:02 PM

ditto to this message - i agree with everything

#75 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:03 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            Paul and I stopped in a jewelry store this weekend just so we could look at options for my band (we were killing time). They actually had a lot of great options! I really think I want to get some diamonds in my band, whether that's an eternity band or just part way around, I don't know yet. I think ideally I'd get one where they went about 3/4 the way around. THat way I get my diamonds, I don't think i will have a problem with it always turning and having to line it up, and I can still resize if needed.

But I was talking to the jeweler and he said those are tough w/a princess cut since the I'd wand the band tapered at the bottom, and w/a square diamond it's hard to do that. I hadn't thought of that! He said they're hard to find. Of course, I am stubborn and still wnat to look - does anyone have a good resource?
            Ann have you been to the pricescope forum?? they have so much great advice from experts and regular people..

#76 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 09:37 AM

I'm late but I chose #3. Then again I know nothing of this dificulty in sizing thing so I just chose the one I thought was the most attractive. :)
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#77 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:04 AM

Ann you can have to wedding band custom made to the way you like it.

#78 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:07 PM

Tammy - thanks for reminding me to ask ... do most all jewlers do custom work? Or do I need to go somewhere special?

#79 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:45 PM

Yeah I believe most of the jewlers do custom work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users