Photo

Help me decide what kind of wedding band I should get!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by anacgarcia
    Ann I am a member to a diamond forum (pricescope) and they've really made up my mind about ordering online.. In fact I would have bought (well my FI) my e-ring online if I've known that site before.. online jewelers have really good prices and quality..
    I am not surprised that you can get good quality online, I just would be hestiant to order w/o knowing for sure that the site is legit. I will write down the sites you ladies suggested so I know the reputable places!

#42 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:32 PM

Ann here is the link for where Terry bout my e-ring and my dad bought my mom an eternity band for their 25th anniversary...and both rings r beautiful

Diamonds on Web

#43 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:47 PM

OK, well I vote for #1 for you Ann because your E-ring is pretty elaborate & I think the plain platinum band will be perfect, especially since you said you don't want anything "too flashy."

I am having similar conundrum...I am partial to sparkly things like some of the other girls. I'm considering getting 2 very thin eternity bands like this:
        Click the image to open in full size.
        OR, just a plain band....ARGH!!!

#44 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:51 PM

A friend of mine has 2 thinner bands like that on each side of her ring. I think it looks great - but she said it's hard to get all rings on and off so just make sure to size them right!

#45 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
            OK, well I vote for #1 for you Ann because your E-ring is pretty elaborate & I think the plain platinum band will be perfect, especially since you said you don't want anything "too flashy."

I am having similar conundrum...I am partial to sparkly things like some of the other girls. I'm considering getting 2 very thin eternity bands like this:
            OR, just a plain band....ARGH!!!
            Christa that ring is beautiful!! I have a similar one, it's like 1mm thick..

#46 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:57 PM

SO PRETTY!!

-Glenda

#47 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:08 PM

OOH, thanks for sharing Ana, that looks really beautiful! I like the delicate-ness of the thinner band. Which is funny, because I was initially looking at much wider bands.

#48 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:15 PM

You girls need to stop talking about eternity bands because I talked myself out of one and now your making me have second thoughts.. Damn you girls..:-)

#49 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:17 PM

Edyta, thanks for posting that sight!! I also found the wedding band I want online but am nervous about ordering online and not knowing if it is a reputable place. But I did find at least 3 bands on the site you posted that I liked, one very similar to the other one I wanted and all three were less expensive than the other place I looked, I'm so excited!

#50 Janet

Janet
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,459 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:25 PM

I have a 3/4 eternity band, so it looks like an eternity band, but it's nice and thin on the underside of my finger, plus I am able to resize it if I need to. However, it does twist around a lot so I am fixing it often. But that just gives me an extra excuse to admire my rings so I don't mind! (So anyway, I voted for #2)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users