Sign in to follow this  
mpark46

WTH? Ever hear of Desire Resort?

Ugh...it's totally a swingers spot. This brings back some bad memories of my first trip to Jamaica....lets just say that a majority of "lifestylers" are not very attractive. Have you seen that Jack in the Box commercial where Jack & his wife are in the hot tub with 2 swingers? COMPLETELY ACCURATE!! :shudder:

Don't worry, Desire is like a 10 minutes drive from Dreams... Yes, it is clothing optional...LMAO.... It's just like Hedonism Hotels, swingers, nude couples and stuff like that.

Your mom is safe, don't sweat it..

Cheers

Oh my....well this may be the fix to that thread about avoiding tanning lines in your wedding dress....wonder if they give out day passes for sunbathing.....just kidding! Yucko.....most of the people are probably not the types you want to see naked. tood funny.

OMG I also saw this and thought it was such a beautiful place! I wanted to book it and go there and then I realized it was one of those places. Gross. No offense to anyone who is in to this kind of stuff but not exactly the romantic getaway I was looking for.

Too funny! I'm totally going to have to remember this! I can't wait until the next time someone says to me "you lived in LA... what's a good hotel in Cabo?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
No nekkid people at Dreams.. although we did see one or two banana hammocks. :)

Lol..banana hammock is a funny word...but so gross to see on a guy! I have seen many in Mexico...not a good site at all!

HAHA thats too funny! My FI emailed it to me right when we started looking at places for the wedding... Didnt realize clothing was optional until later on ewwww!

that is too funny, the couples resort we stayed at for our honeymoon has a clothing optional island, you had to take a boat out to it, but the people I saw getting on the boat were not really the cream of the crop...it was interesting, but the main part of the resort was not clothing optional.