WTH? Ever hear of Desire Resort?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 mpark46

• 154 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:00 PM

Apparently there's a place called Desire Resort near Dreams. It's supposedly a swingers resort that is clothing optional?

Anyone have any insight into this place or how close in proximity to Dreams it is? All I need is my mom to have a heart attack in Cabo!

#2 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:05 PM

LOL!!!! This is way too funny, honestly if this is for real im going to laugh hard. Hopefully your mother wont see any naked swingers! Ill have to search for this...now im curious. Good thing my grandparents are not coming to my wedding...they might have an issue with that too...
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#3 AllureEventDesign

• 115 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:08 PM

It's actually in San JosĀ©, on the hotel "strip"..LOL yes, it is 'clothing optional' resort for 'loving couples'.. hahahaha

#4 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:08 PM

Oh yeah Everton and I vacation here every year and let me tell you it's not just clothing optional, it's anything optional, and the fun you can......

Just kidding, hehe, i have never heard of it but i am sure it is not an issue if your staying at dreams or it would have, I'm sure, been mentioned by the countless Dream cabo girls here on the forum. I think your mom will be heart attack free

#5 AllureEventDesign

• 115 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:11 PM

I guess I should clarify it's not close to Dreams at all.. your mom is safe!

#6 Lilpaisley

• 402 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:17 PM

Sounds like it might be Cabo's version of the Hedonism resorts that are in Jamaica.
              Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009

#7 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:46 PM

I've heard of it.. i'm sure they stay confined if they're running around nekkid all day

#8 1elephant

• VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:48 PM

lol, i'm totally forwarding the name to my parents and in-laws who are looking for a vacation place...they'd get a kick out of that!

#9 FutureMrs.Lunsford

• 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:49 PM

I am have researched alot of places in Cabo on tripadvisor.com and after reading reviews on Desire I got the impression that it was for swingers or something like that! Def. scratched that place as an option...LOL

#10 addisonreed1113

• 93 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:05 PM

Ha Ha! FI and I came across this on Expedia while looking for another hotel for after our wedding. We loved the look of it and almost booked it and thank goodness he saw the "clothing optional" !!!!! EWWWW! No thanks! What stinks is it's really modern looking and reminds me of a hotel in Miami. Why ruin it with crazy swinging Naked people!!!! (and you know they aren't models running around!)
                      There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
                      - I Corinthians 13:13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users