creative save-the-date ideas

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 07:56 PM

I made a mock boarding pass. You can just print them out on any tea length card.

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LIZAGEHL
    Thanks for all the help girls! I found these movie poster postcards that someone did on the knot last night on someone's bio. I wish I knew how to post a link! They are so cute! I am just a total computer moron! Maybe I should look at doing a magnet of some sort.
    i think if you "right-click" on the image on the website and then "paste" it into a message/post here, it will come up.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 Sailor

Sailor
    • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:53 PM

I guess we never did STD's but our invitations were sent out quite early instead.

Like the other posters we also used postcards, they were free from our TA and they were so cute. I would post one but I don't know how to get a pdf copy uploaded.

I think your luggage tag is a great idea, and a great keepsake too!
      November 20, 2006

This day I will marry my best friend!

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:56 PM

to upload a PDF, please post a new thread that says "sailor's invitations" or something, then in the message say you are attaching your invitation---> go down to "attach files" --->find your pdf and attach it

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 10:29 PM

I made a mock boarding pass.

#16 LIZAGEHL

LIZAGEHL
        • 35 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 01:07 PM

Tammy,

I couldn't cut and paste it. It wouldn't work. I was able to save it as a jpeg in my pictures. Where do I go from there? I'm sorry if these questions seem stupid. As I said, I am kinda computer illiterate!

Lala,
          I LOVE your boarding passes? Did you design them? All of you are so talented!!

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 01:20 PM

if you can find your dress on a website, right-click on the picture and copy it, then save it into a post here...

to copy and paste it directly into the post it has be be hosted somewhere...either on another site or on our photobucket acct.

Awards and recognition: 

#18 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 11:46 PM

Thanks! I saw some like it online and just recreated it in Publisher. It was really easy - I'm not the creative type at all.

#19 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
            • 1,188 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 12:38 PM

Click the image to open in full size.
              I know that I had a picture of our save the dates on the old site but thought I would post them here since we have a lot of new brides that are looking for ideas and just getting started. They were a huge hit with our guests! I know the other Sarah did something similar and her guests loved them too! Let me know if you have any questions!
              Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
              http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#20 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
              • 87 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:28 PM

Here are my save-the-dates. I saw something similar on-line and I thought I could put them together myself. I had the actual cards made but did everything else myself. They were fun to do!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=d2b8lf6.cbsf13hy&Uy=eqav dw&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&U x=0
                Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users