I am so stuck on what to do with my save the dates! I am looking for a creative keepsake for our guests! (I love the luggage tag idea!) What did all of you do for your std's? I am in wedding overload and just can't think!

we jsut made really simple postcards- so i guess i am no help if you are looking for a keepsake----sorry!

we just emailed but i have seen some cute ones...tara had some super cute ones...i think they are posted.

look under thread "invitations & STD's" tara has some really nice looking ones...janets are cute too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPT View Post
we jsut made really simple postcards- so i guess i am no help if you are looking for a keepsake----sorry!
Nicole, Where did you get your simple postcards?

We made postcards too (sadly not keepsakes, but CHEAP and cute!). We used Vistaprint and I was really happy with the quality. Try this website: http://www.vistaprint.com/freeoffer (that is how we got 100 for FREE!), You can see a pic of mine on our wedding website under Downloads (on the lefthand side - then click on Save the Date)

we didn't do save the dates, but I saw some cute ones taken in a photo booth. each frame was different. (there are 4 frames) the first said "save", the 2nd said "the", the third said "date", then there was a pic of the couple with the date in the last frame. or something to that effect. they had a magnet stuck on the back....

A friend designed this for me and I printed them off and put them on magnets which you can get at Walmart. These were to my reception (since no one was invited to our wedding.)

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for all the help girls! I found these movie poster postcards that someone did on the knot last night on someone's bio. I wish I knew how to post a link! They are so cute! I am just a total computer moron! Maybe I should look at doing a magnet of some sort.

We sent out a card with information, and at the bottom I had a Save the Date magnet with our wedding information.

I got mine at http://www.vistaprint.com also.

It is great to walk to people's houses and they have your magnet up on their fridge!

we did ours at printsmadeeasy.com and i realy like them because you can actually do your design right there on the website- also very cheap!

• Like 1