Photo

ROR Future & Past Brides....What song did you walk down the ailse to?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 wayneswifey

wayneswifey
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:32 PM

wedding party--spend my life with you (Eric' Benet & Tamia)
    Bridal song--Amazing Love (Beyonce & Stevie Wonder)

#22 AnnaReeves1

AnnaReeves1
    • 38 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:26 PM

We had Eric Clapton - you look wonderful tonight as the bridesmaids, and my dad and I were walking across the sand to the gazebo ( this later became our 'first dance' song at the AHR) and then as I was walking up the aisle with Dad, Elvis' I cant help falling in love with you

#23 ochoriobride

ochoriobride
      • 489 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:41 PM

Do I need a song for my bridesmaids and another for me and my dad?

I was only thinking one for when we walk down the aisle, another for when we sign the papers and one for when we walk back down the aisle after the ceremony. Should I had anther one.....I have 3 bridesmaids
        http://tickers.Ticke....ed78/event.png

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

#24 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
        • 802 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:43 PM

oh, i didn't even think about music for signing the papers. I guess I will have the steel band play something since they will be there. Ochibride........I wanna know the answer to that also, because I'm not even having a bridal party. Just my Fiance's parents walk first, then both of mine will walk me down.

#25 AnnaReeves1

AnnaReeves1
          • 38 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

We didn't choose to have a song for the bridesmaids, I had 3 'grown up' and 2 'flower girls' so by the time the two little ones (aged 2 and 2 1/2) had walked across the sand, and up the aisle to scatter petals, a whole song had played!

I have no idea what was playing as we signed the register, I guess I was too caught up in the moment!

#26 kitty_kat_uk

kitty_kat_uk
            • 170 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:27 AM

you've all got some great ideas, I cant decide I'm torn over what will sound best and if they will know it on the steel drums.

#27 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
              • 1,260 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:39 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ochoriobride
                Do I need a song for my bridesmaids and another for me and my dad?

I was only thinking one for when we walk down the aisle, another for when we sign the papers and one for when we walk back down the aisle after the ceremony. Should I had anther one.....I have 3 bridesmaids
                Well since the aisle isn't that long, I think 1 song is plenty. I also have 3 BMs and I don't want to end up standing around waiting on their song to end..
                See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#28 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                • 382 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:51 AM

Yeah we decided we are going to just have the one song play and we all walk down to it...Do we walk back down the aisle to the same song or should we switch it up

#29 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
                  • 186 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:03 PM

you can always have one song play for the bridal party..once they finish walking Chandlyn will start turning the volume down low to have it die out...then she will start the song for you and dad...just a thought!

#30 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                    • 382 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:20 PM

Yeah, that could work...my mom is actually walking me down the aisle...but same difference. What type of song should my girls walk in to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users