Photo

ROR Future & Past Brides....What song did you walk down the ailse to?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:11 PM

Did you use the steel band, reggae band, or cd player? what song did you use? If you used the cd player, where the speakers big and loud enough for a large group to hear?

#2 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
    • 238 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:05 PM

hi. i am getting married at ROR - I hired a string quartet (the only one i could find in jamaica) and am walking down the aisle to pachelbel's canon in d.

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:09 PM

I am using the steel drum band. I am walking down the aisle to the bridal march. My BMs are walking down the aisle to Bob Marley "One Love".

#4 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
        • 186 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:16 PM

http://bestdestinati....ighlight=Music

here's a link to a thread i started a while ago...it has the music i'll be using although that could change between now and then...you know how that "almost time" indecisiveness kicks in. lol

#5 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
          • 802 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:30 PM

Thanks Bobbi! I wanted to walk down to Brian McKnight's "Still in love", but my cousin, who previously got married walked down to that song, and she will be at the wedding, so I think that I will walk down to Jill Scott "He loves Me", but I don't want the sound system to sound weak.

oh since I am not having a wedding party, his parents are walking down the ailse first, then both of my parents are walking me down, (I am the only child), do you use the same processional song for everybody?

#6 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
            • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

Steel drum band playing Canon in D, i can't wait. And not that you asked this, but we are also having our first dance on the beach so that we can dance to the steel drum band.
              See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#7 Bride010101

Bride010101
              • 1,547 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:29 PM

Still debating, but at this point I'm also thinking steel drum band to Canon in D. : )

#8 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                • 813 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:11 PM

I agree. I think steel drum band...

AlmostMrsForbes:
                  do you have the info on the string quartet? Who are you using and approx how much is that?

#9 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
                  • 186 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:14 PM

[QUOTE=md_ocr;315749]Thanks Bobbi! I wanted to walk down to Brian McKnight's "Still in love", but my cousin, who previously got married walked down to that song, and she will be at the wedding, so I think that I will walk down to Jill Scott "He loves Me", but I don't want the sound system to sound weak.

oh since I am not having a wedding party, his parents are walking down the ailse first, then both of my parents are walking me down, (I am the only child), do you use the same processional song for everybody?

It depends...since there's no wedding party i figure you might as well otherwise the song will only play for a few seconds...but if you want a song all to yourself than I say go for it!!

#10 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
                    • 186 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:16 PM

sorry that last message ran into yours...im such a genius

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users