• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:52 PM

Has anyone heard or used this vendor for their silk flowers? Since AA isn't taking anymore orders, I just ordered from them.......I ordered my bouquet, 3 boutinnaires, and 2 corsages, and flower for my hair. They have very affordable prices. All of that came up to $117 plus shipping.

Also, a side note, for those that used silk flowers, did you toss your bouquet. I'm worried that it will feel hard and the person who catches it, will know that they are fake.

#2 cabobridey

• 141 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:15 PM

great website! i have emailed them to ask if the flowers are 'real touch' or similar. They look great though!

Might i suggest for the bouquet toss - have someone in the wedding party go to a flower shop the day of the wedding, and put a small bouquet together in the colors that your bridal bouquets will be in.

#3 Bride010101

• 1,547 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

I haven't heard of them but will be very interested to see how yours turn out and see some pics! I am not until Jan 2009 so I could still order from AA, but they seem so busy I was going to try and find some other alternatives.

#4 jarauz

• 251 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:08 PM

Great Website. And That Was A Great Afordable Price You Got For All Thoses Things. I'm Looking Forward To Seeing The Final Product. Please Let Us Know How It Turns Out. I Feel Like Ordering From Them Now......

#5 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:29 PM

Wow! I haven't used them, but they look really nice! I just bookmarked 'em! Thanks!

#6 FutureMsMoulton

• 762 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:36 PM

I used them for my flowers for my wedding and people kept trying to smell them because they looked so real! Fabulous job and great pricing!!

#7 mrs.timpone

• 312 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:05 AM

great stuff thanks for the info!

#8 mwcfarms

• 266 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:44 PM

I used them also, its funny my photographer was taking pictures of the bouquet and then looked up and said wait these arent real wow. They did a really good job, only bad thing is if you get the silk roses wet the color bleeds, didnt affect the look of the flower just stained a couple little things.

#9 FutureMsMoulton

• 762 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:32 PM

I just realized I never actually posted a photo of my flowers.... so here is one of my flowers, the boutineers and the single white flower that i laid in the sand (in honor of his father who passed away in 2000)
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#10 edielynne

• 150 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:03 AM

they definitely look real!
                    Mother of the Bride

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users