Sign in to follow this  
Jacqmac2

I'm a newbie!

Welcome! Your friend is lucky to have you as a helper! I've planned my whole wedding by myself and it sucks! LOL

welcome.gif I love the BVI's, St. Thomas is beautiful! That is where I was originally planning my wedding. It was too expensive for my guests though and I really wanted all of my friends and fam there!

I have a 5 month old little girl too and Im staying home with her right now!!! Dont you love it!

Hi Jackie,

Tell Susan that depending on her budget Puerto Vallarta Mexico is really the perfect place for getting married. I live about a 4 hour drive away from there and it is where I go to enjoy my vacations every year. Not only that but it is truly the lowest cost spot in Mexico. You can do everything there and it is so beautiful. I have a lot of great pictures from family trips and I personally know a great wedding planner that is so super nice. I do wedding photography all over Mexico and this is my favorite spot. The thing is, the guests that go on a destination wedding are also spending money as if it were there vacation too and everyone can enjoy and go on a low budget. Cabs there are super cheap compared to cabo and other destination spots. Lots of fun bars and the water is perfect! I hope this helps.