Photo

Flowergirl

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kryztan

Kryztan
  • 743 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:02 PM

So just an idea...wondering what you all think!
    My ring bearer is going to be my 5 year old little brother and I would really want my flower girl to be my baby girl who will be almost ten months at the time of our wedding.
    I am thinking that I can have my brother pull a decorated wagon with my little girl in her pretty little dress with her lil flower bucket down the isle.....
    Just an idea. I think it will be cute, but wondering what you think!!!

#2 monicaswave

monicaswave
    • 450 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:07 PM

It seems like a really sweet idea. I would just make sure that decorating the wagon and the getting the baby ready and stuff does not turn out to be more work and stress on you. Other than that, I say go for it. It's your wedding to celebrate next to the ones you love!

#3 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:59 AM

We were going to do something like that. We are going to have a 12month old and a 2 year old sister. The only reason we arent is because were getting married in the sand.... Im just hoping the little thing can walk by then let alone in the sand!

#4 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:13 AM

I think it's a fabulous idea!

#5 Aimless911

Aimless911
          • 391 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:23 AM

I think that'd be very sweet and cute as can be...JUST make sure you have your brother practice pulling her in the cart before the day of...maybe it's my job talking, but I just don't wanna see your daughter get whip lash by your brother pulling really hard on the wagon and her gettin yanked back hittin her head! Hate to be a downer, just better safe than sorry!

#6 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationNew York

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:55 AM

Sounds so sweet!

I attended a wedding last summer where the infant daughter was the maid of honor. I love the idea!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#7 Alesha4

Alesha4
            • 86 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:00 AM

I think its a wonderful idea so long as it isn't a lot of work. Another idea is to have some one hold her and walk down with her if the wagon doesnt work.

You will definitely come up with something by then b/c who else would be the perfect flower girl No one.

#8 Kryztan

Kryztan
              • 743 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:58 AM

I think that'd be very sweet and cute as can be...JUST make sure you have your brother practice pulling her in the cart before the day of...maybe it's my job talking, but I just don't wanna see your daughter get whip lash by your brother pulling really hard on the wagon and her gettin yanked back hittin her head! Hate to be a downer, just better safe than sorry!

Lol! We already thought of that! haha!

#9 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:04 AM

Totally adorable!! That will be very sweet! You think she will stay in the wagon? If so go for it for sure!

#10 Kryztan

Kryztan
                  • 743 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:10 AM

We were going to do something like that. We are going to have a 12month old and a 2 year old sister. The only reason we arent is because were getting married in the sand.... Im just hoping the little thing can walk by then let alone in the sand!

Usually it is around that time that they begin to walk....12 Months I doubt shell make it in the sand maybe someone could carry her! Hopefully she will like the sand, hopefully mine will too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users