| Originally Posted by NYJen |
I'm doing Nutrisystem too. I did it for the first time back in August and lost 8 pounds. Then I quit. I just joined again in February. Yes, some of the food it terrible (mostly the lunches) but I find the breakfasts and dinners to be better. Here are some of the items that are pretty good.
1. Freeze dried scrambled eggs with sausage bits (yes, it sounds gross, but you have to nuke it for about 1.5 minutes and then it's actually pretty good.)
2. Granola cereal - this one ROCKS!!!!
1. S'mores bars - YUM!!!
2. Cheesey potatoes
4. Chicken a la king
1. Pizza (anyone of them, I think there are three different kinds)
2. Mushroom Rissoto
3. Meatloaf with mashed potatoes
4. Cheese and spinach ravioli
5. Vegetable lasagna
6. Mac and cheese with beef
1. I only get the chocolate chip cookie
2. But the chocolate cake is good
3. And the chocolate pudding is pretty good
Other items I've tried that I didn't like:
1. Anything with tuna
2. Chicken salad
Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!!!!
Anyways, I've been thinking about doing this for a few weeks so I just ordered it. I'm curious to see how much food I will have to buy at the grocery store to compliment the Nutrisystem meals. If you take into account how much the average person spends on food each week including dining out...this isn't actually it's that expensive.
Anyways I will keep you posted on if the Canadian food is gross too!