39 replies to this topic

#1 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:44 AM

My sister is 21 and wants to do my shower invitations (which need to be sent out 3-4 weeks from now, eek!). She has no idea what to do so I told her I would help her find an idea. Can you post your shower invitations for some inspiration? TIA! Also, anything cool like I remember I think Meg had a recipe card and a card for marriage advice in her invitation. I especially love the recipe idea, so cute.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:46 AM

I emailed my sister to send me a screenshot of mine. She just used the hibiscus invitation from Vistaprint. I loved it so much that I am using it for our menus for the AHR also...

#3 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:51 AM

Can wait to post mine but they are at home... they did such a cute job on them!

#4 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:54 AM

ooh i cant wait to see what yours look like girls! i also love the stuff at Wedding Invitations, Bridal Shower Invitations, Letterpress Wedding Stationery, Thank You Cards, Wedding Shower Invitations, i showed her that for some inspiration too

#5 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:03 AM

Here is a pic of my menu (since it is on the same paper as the invite).
        Front....................................Back
        Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#6 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
        • 1,016 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:12 AM

Mine is at home but I will try to remember to take a picture tonight. It had a beaded shoe on the top and said something about meeting my prince and the shoe fitting or something like that. I am a shoe freak so the theme was perfect. One of the questions on the "How well do you know Melissa" quiz was "how many shoes do I own?" :)

The recipe idea was great and my MOH who is throwing me another shower locally (my SIL threw the first one in Ohio where I am from) is going to use the same recipe cards so I can get even more delicious recipes.

#7 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:17 AM

Ummmm, so don't keep us in suspense! How many pair of shoes DO you own??

Quote:
            Originally Posted by melglnh2o
            Mine is at home but I will try to remember to take a picture tonight. It had a beaded shoe on the top and said something about meeting my prince and the shoe fitting or something like that. I am a shoe freak so the theme was perfect. One of the questions on the "How well do you know Melissa" quiz was "how many shoes do I own?" :)

The recipe idea was great and my MOH who is throwing me another shower locally (my SIL threw the first one in Ohio where I am from) is going to use the same recipe cards so I can get even more delicious recipes.

#8 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
            • 1,016 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:25 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carly
              Ummmm, so don't keep us in suspense! How many pair of shoes DO you own??
              You are funny Carly. I actually own 81 pairs (yes I counted because my SIL wanted to know) but I have a walk in closet with shelves that I just lined the boxes up on. Besides my coats, my shoes are the only thing in the closet! I think it is my favorite "room" in my house!!

#9 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:28 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by melglnh2o
                You are funny Carly. I actually own 81 pairs (yes I counted because my SIL wanted to know) but I have a walk in closet with shelves that I just lined the boxes up on. Besides my coats, my shoes are the only thing in the closet! I think it is my favorite "room" in my house!!
                81 Pairs??

Thats not fair!

#10 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
                • 1,016 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Saraha
                  81 Pairs??

Thats not fair!
                  I actually didn't think that was very many because I have heard of true shoe freaks owning hundreds. I barely wear all of mine and could probably get rid of some although I did that recently. Anyone a size 8?

Sorry for the highjack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users