Photo

Tan Lines and a wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:07 PM

I am trying to find a cute suit that doesnt have straps over the shoulder... I just bought this one but dont want tan lines for the wedding... Anyone know of any bikinis that are "flattering" tube tops and dont make the girls look like sideways bananas??
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:09 PM

Good question! I'm having the same issue, I can't find any strapless bathing suits that I like. I'm going to be in Jamaica for 1 week before the wedding, so I know I'll get tan lines. If anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

#3 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
      • 794 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:10 PM

Good question! I've been trying to find a cute, flattering tube top as well. I noticed that VS didn't have any. That's where I usually always order mine so I don't know where I'll order the tube top one?!?
        HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
        http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#4 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:11 PM

I saw target had a couple... they just arent the most flattering things for the boobs!

#5 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Saraha
            I saw target had a couple... they just arent the most flattering things for the boobs!
            I got two at Target! They were cute and my boobies look good (if I say so myself). I got the suit last year, so I guess that doesn't help. Shoot!

What about Anything But Water? I know they have awesome suits, but they are pricey!

#6 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
            • 794 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:14 PM

I haven't even tried that type of bathing suit on yet. I'm scared!!! I was just hoping that it would look good LOL I really need to get on the ball and go swimsuit shopping. I've been putting it off while I work on toning up!

#7 dragonfly

dragonfly
              • 1,820 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:15 PM

I wore everything strapless all summer long to avoid the tan line look in my strappless wedding dress. I wore strapples sun dresses, tube tops and a bandeau bathing suit. I got married in August so I had to be really careful to not get tan lines during the summer and the week I was in the DR before my wedding. If you do get tan lines try appling a tanning cream on the tan lines, thats what a friend of mine did.

#8 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
                • 794 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dragonfly
                  I wore everything strapless all summer long to avoid the tan line look in my strappless wedding dress. I wore strapples sun dresses, tube tops and a bandeau bathing suit. I got married in August so I had to be really careful to not get tan lines during the summer and the week I was in the DR before my wedding. If you do get tan lines try appling a tanning cream on the tan lines, thats what a friend of mine did.
                  That's a great idea with the tanning cream!

BTW Sarah I LOVE the suit that you ordered from VS. Very cute & sexy!

#9 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
                    That's a great idea with the tanning cream!

BTW Sarah I LOVE the suit that you ordered from VS. Very cute & sexy!
                    Yeahh too bad I dont look like that in it! LOL

#10 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:21 PM

What time of tanning cream have you guys used... I know there is a thread on this but since were on the subject....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users