Sign in to follow this  
megansg

What to wear the rest of the time?

I bought that hat in white and the tan/brown. Love it. I also had it last year and it held up well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Floppy Hat - White : Target

Heres the hat I bought at Target, but in black. It was cute and it packed well. It didn't get all ruined like some of my other hats have done after stuffing them in a suitcase.

Here are the clothes I've bought for the trip. I've been aquiring stuff for the last year so a lot of it won't be in stores anymore. I still need to get some new shorts & I'm ready to go.

Click the image to open in full size.

I bought these over 6 months ago so they won't still be in stores.

brown tank- old navy last weekend $25

flower dress- marshalls last summer

white dress- charlotte russe last month $30 (this is what I'm wearing for "paperwork day." it's a lot cuter on than hanging.)

shirt- old navy last weekend $25

left-right

target

old navy

target

can't remember- have had it a while

yellow shirt & blue dress JC penney. The blue dress is a swimsuit coverup. pink shirt- target

Morgan your stuff is really cute!!

I have the same shirt as your yellow one, but in the red colour that's beside it. I think I bought it at TJMaxx on my 1 & only shopping trip in the states. It's SUPER comfy!

I was going to suggest white house black market too! I found a great ombre dress there that I will wear for my welcome dinner, sleeveless and dressy it can easily be made casual with some flat patent leather black sandals, and oh, it makes my legs look great!

Are any of you doing an outfit change the night of your reception? I was thinking Mexico will be super hot in May and I was wanting to change out of my dress half way through the reception.

Thoughts?