Sign in to follow this  
megansg

What to wear the rest of the time?

Check out Winners if you have the patience! When I need vacation clothes I check out their new arrivals every week & have always scored some great deals (ie/ Roxy bikini for 14.99)

I found a cute floppy hat at Target. When I wore it, everyone commented that I liked like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. I probably looked like a turd, but I didn't want my forehead to get burnt.

As for what I wore, in the day- swimsuits/board shorts. In PV, I bought some of the sundresses ALL the vendors sale. They are technically swimsuit cover ups for most people, but they were so light and flowy I wore them out around town.

I don't have a full lenght picture of this one but here it is:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's the other:

I bought them each for $15. By far the most comfortable things I have ever worn. I even went braless. Haha why not- it's your honeymoon. :) If you see some, buy them!

Yep. They sale them EVERYWHERE. I can't wait to wear them again because honestly- so comfortable. I felt like I was walking around naked but no one was running away in disgust.

haha. rach you are so funny. those are really cute.

i got a landsend catalog the other day that has some really cute swim coverups for $22, i think im going to order a couple. i have a code for free shipping if anybody wants, PM me!

ok ladies, i gave away my one extra lands end code to the first person who PMd. sorry, no more code!