Jump to content

Photo

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!


  • Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#71 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

    Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

    I can't wait for it to come on tonight. It better be good.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

    #72 Yari

    Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

      Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:08 PM

      I am excited too!

      LC was on the radio Friday morning and Spencer & Heidi were on today.

      LC said that this would be the last season for her. BUT Speidi said no way this is not their last season. Interesting!

      #73 Jacqueline

      Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

        Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:15 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Yari
        I am excited too!

        LC was on the radio Friday morning and Spencer & Heidi were on today.

        LC said that this would be the last season for her. BUT Speidi said no way this is not their last season. Interesting!
        aw dang i wish i would caught that!! was it a radio station in cali? joe said he heard the lovey whitney was going to be doing her own show... but for some reason i cant see that. she seems lil more reserved. maybe not "reserved" hence shes ON a tv show but compared to the others, she'd be the last person i would think would want her very own show, right? did anyone hear that?

        i am so excited, this is the only tv show i watch religiously, and i dunno why. i enjoy the fashion part of it i think. lol

        #74 DanielleNDerek

        DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

          Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:15 PM

          I think Heidi and Spencer would do anything to stay on that show. I would never watch it, if its just them on there. I hate when there on.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

          #75 Yari

          Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

            Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

            It was on KIIS FM in Los Angeles, I bet you can go to the website and listen to both interviews.

            #76 DanielleNDerek

            DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

              Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

              I didn't hear that about Whitney having her own show. I'm not sure how that would be, she can be very quiet. I like her though.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

              #77 beachbride08

              beachbride08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,372 posts

                Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:26 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                aw dang i wish i would caught that!! was it a radio station in cali? joe said he heard the lovey whitney was going to be doing her own show... but for some reason i cant see that. she seems lil more reserved. maybe not "reserved" hence shes ON a tv show but compared to the others, she'd be the last person i would think would want her very own show, right? did anyone hear that?

                i am so excited, this is the only tv show i watch religiously, and i dunno why. i enjoy the fashion part of it i think. lol
                I heard Whitney was supposed to get a spin off show following her around in NY, but I havent' seen any previews or heard anything about it lately. I think she is quiet and doesn't seem to have much drama around her.

                There was a clip on TMZ of Lauren doing a fashion show of her line at Bloomingdales or somewhere and there were only two models so it was taking awhile for them to do wardrobe changes and there was all this dead air while they were waiting. She had nothing to say, and then when the models came out she really didn't describe the outfit. It was like here it is. I was so embarrassed for her. I do think the show is dumb, but I still have to watch it. Heidi and Spencer make me so sick. I would definitely not watch their show. They do not need any more publicity and just need to go away.
                Michelle

                #78 Jacqueline

                Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

                  Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:26 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                  I think Heidi and Spencer would do anything to stay on that show. I would never watch it, if its just them on there. I hate when there on.
                  dido!!!!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Yari
                  It was on KIIS FM in Los Angeles, I bet you can go to the website and listen to both interviews.
                  :o( i wish i could here at work but wont be able to. i dont have computer at home either!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                  I didn't hear that about Whitney having her own show. I'm not sure how that would be, she can be very quiet. I like her though.
                  yeah me too i love whitney. im not sure who my fav is. i love audrinna's style the most. i love them all minus spencer and horse face. "SPIDEY" is that the nick name i heard for them two? blahaha its perfect.

                  #79 Jacqueline

                  Jacqueline
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,160 posts

                    Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:30 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by beachbride08
                    I heard Whitney was supposed to get a spin off show following her around in NY, but I havent' seen any previews or heard anything about it lately. I think she is quiet and doesn't seem to have much drama around her.

                    There was a clip on TMZ of Lauren doing a fashion show of her line at Bloomingdales or somewhere and there were only two models so it was taking awhile for them to do wardrobe changes and there was all this dead air while they were waiting. She had nothing to say, and then when the models came out she really didn't describe the outfit. It was like here it is. I was so embarrassed for her. I do think the show is dumb, but I still have to watch it. Heidi and Spencer make me so sick. I would definitely not watch their show. They do not need any more publicity and just need to go away.

                    oh god i feel bad just hearing about it!! i wanna check out lc's line of clothes for sure!!!!

                    #80 flygirl

                    flygirl
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 263 posts

                      Posted 18 August 2008 - 04:03 PM

                      Oh, thank goodness I'm not the only person out of high school that watches this! I'm addicted to this show...I think I live vicariously through LC. My FI said he'd put money on the fact the I'm the only person over 20 into MTV reality shows...Pay up buddy!

                      I saw on E! news where Ryan Seacrest had a phone interview with Whitney last week and he asked her about her spin off show and she said she keeps hearing things about the idea, but nothing's been organized yet.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users