Photo

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#301 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stachr
    I missed last weeks hills, but I plan on watching both last weeks and tonights episode, tonight!
    There were 2 last week and a new one tonight so make sure you don't miss one!

#302 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:13 PM

OMG I can't believe Lauren thought it would be a good idea to have Stephanie Pratt work there. This isn't going to be good at all..........duh.....

#303 bride7474

bride7474
      • 582 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
        OMG I can't believe Lauren thought it would be a good idea to have Stephanie Pratt work there. This isn't going to be good at all..........duh.....
        I KNOW!!!!! I think Stephanie tells everyone all the gossip she hears just so she can get more air time!!

I felt kind of bad for her in the interview with Kelly... Stephanie seemed really nervous!

#304 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:21 PM

LOL. I did feel bad for Stephanie on that interview. Kelly is harsh. Did you see that episode of The City where she pretty much called that one model chick anorexic? True, the chick is super skinny, but still... geez.

#305 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:24 PM

I absolutely did NOT feel sorry for Stephanie. The only reason she even got the interview is b/c of Lauren and b/c she is on TV. That kelly drives me crazy anyways. But seriously......

Also, didn't you think "charlie" spencers friend looks like the old guy from Dazed and Confused that hangs out w/ all the high school kids LOLOL!

#306 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

I don't really feel sorry for Steph. She should definitely have done research on how to even do an interview or write a resume. c'mon your objective: design handbags!!! What does that have to do w/ that job?

I'm proud of Heidi, her speel at the end to Spencer was well said!

#307 bride7474

bride7474
              • 582 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:20 AM

I know! I couldnt beleive that Spencer had the NERVE to go out with that girl from the bar!!!! I'm not sure how I feel about that Charlie guy either.

#308 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:43 AM

I didn't like how Charlie stood up to Heidi and got in her face and how Spencer just sat there and let him do that to her. That girl Stacie is the biggest ditz, she needs to find her own man. The show makes you think Heidi is actually going to walk away from that loser finally but next weeks episode they show her in a wedding dress sooo - nope. She sticks by him once again. I'm surprised LC got Stephanie a job, thats going to back fire BIG TIME I think. Ohhh and the drama next week, I cant to watch next weeks with A and Brody & his gf!!!!

#309 bride7474

bride7474
                  • 582 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:22 AM

I know! my FI would flip out if any of his friends got in my face like that! I dont like Spencer, I wish Heidi would just leave him. I thought it was kind of funny when Heidi's mom kept talking about Colby.

#310 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                    • 2,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

Spencer's friend Charlie is just as gross as Spencer. They make a "good" match as friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users