Photo

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#291 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by GinalynL
    I didn't really like how the bartender told Heidi that Spencer was being a bad boyfriend and then she turned around and told Spencer that Heidi was crazy. How could the bartender like Spencer? Gross!
    Ditto. She is sketchy.

I mean, Spencer isn't totally flat out fugly, but I don't find him attractive at all. He has this crazy eye look too that totally creeps me out.

#292 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
    • 1,225 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:35 PM

So was LC crying with Heidi cause she was drinking? Cause than she was pissed the next day? Im so glad she said something to Stephanie. Stephanie needs to stay out of it!

#293 ~Debra~

~Debra~
      • 500 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:56 PM

I kinda disagree with LC about not being able to be Heidi's friend because she hates Spencer. Now I know it will be difficult but I don't think she should deprive herself and Heidi of a friendship that they both clearly miss.

I think Heidi should definitely get a clue. I mean its like she will put up with anything Spencer does simply because she loves him. I don't get it. That's some kinda loyalty!

#294 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:15 PM

I don't really disagree w/ LC. Heidi and Spencer were always fighting and to me for my best friend to date a guy that she had soooo many issues w/ and then him to say a bunch of shit about me and take his side, I'd be done too.

If they had been dating for a very long time and they had a great relationship and she chose him, fine. But that wasn't the case then, or now

#295 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:18 PM

I was in LC position. And I did exactly what she did. So I agree with her :)

#296 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:53 PM

i agree with everyone! i watched and love it! i dont like stacie the bar tender, fitsy of all she is an idiot, did anyone actually listen to things she said. i hate spencer still, anyone with a chanel bag for me is more than welcome to my parties! i cant wait to watch the next show.

#297 ~Debra~

~Debra~
              • 500 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:05 PM

Gosh you guys are heartless! :) It just seems like they miss each other so much. I wish they could work it out. Although it would be very hard for me to forgive everything Spencer did, if ever. And I have to agree that if I got a chanel present I'd be more than willing to welcome Heidi to my birthday party with open arms! LOL

#298 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                • 2,754 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:34 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                  I mean, Spencer isn't totally flat out fugly, but I don't find him attractive at all. He has this crazy eye look too that totally creeps me out.
                  LOL! I agree, I don't find him attractive either. He tries too hard.

#299 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:28 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
                    So was LC crying with Heidi cause she was drinking? Cause than she was pissed the next day? Im so glad she said something to Stephanie. Stephanie needs to stay out of it!
                    I definitely think that was drunk crying.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Debra~
                    I kinda disagree with LC about not being able to be Heidi's friend because she hates Spencer. Now I know it will be difficult but I don't think she should deprive herself and Heidi of a friendship that they both clearly miss.

I think Heidi should definitely get a clue. I mean its like she will put up with anything Spencer does simply because she loves him. I don't get it. That's some kinda loyalty!
                    I agree with LC. If they were friends LC would have to listen to Heidi complain about Spencer and that would never work. Like Jac said, its not like they have a good relationship. He's a loser. And, I could never be friends with someone who let their bf do such bad things to me and stuck up for him.
                    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#300 bride7474

bride7474
                    • 582 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:40 PM

I missed last weeks hills, but I plan on watching both last weeks and tonights episode, tonight!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users