Photo

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#231 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:30 PM

I just watched this past weeks eposide. Audrina made me so mad!

#232 DLyteful

DLyteful
    • 879 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
      I just watched this past weeks eposide. Audrina made me so mad!
      Yeah, she's never gonna learn. Right when she's about to move on, Justin says the magic words...... So he's gonna play with her a little while, just untill he's sure the other guy is out and then go back to the same old game.

Oh well, maybe she will learn one day. To bad it will be too late for her to be with the cute Aussie, who invited her home for Christmas (crazy, crazy girl).

#233 Anna83

Anna83
      • 288 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:14 PM

I just watched this weeks episode. Heidi finally got what was coming to her. She totally deserved to get fired.

I can't believe Audrina wants Justin to move in with her. Why does it seem so obvious to everyone but her?

#234 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:40 AM

ahh i havent watched it, i thought about it last night too! i wil have to watch it tonight on computer! omg it sounds juicey!

#235 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:04 PM

It was pretty good!! The after show was good too.

#236 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:43 PM

someone give me the update...i havent watched in weeks...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#237 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:46 PM

LC & Audrina went to Cabo with Brody and gang. Justin Bobby went and was a complete tool to Audrina, she is dating this hot Aussie, Audrina dumps the hottie, goes back to Justin Bobby, moves out of LC's house, bought a new house and asked JB to move in with her.

#238 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:03 AM

and Heidi got fired for drinking on the job. That was a great moment. When the head honcho comes up to her and asks if she's still working she drunkly slurs "Arree youuuu?"
                Happily married since 2008

#239 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:04 AM

That's right, it was awesome!!!

#240 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:10 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Yari
                  LC & Audrina went to Cabo with Brody and gang. Justin Bobby went and was a complete tool to Audrina, she is dating this hot Aussie, Audrina dumps the hottie, goes back to Justin Bobby, moves out of LC's house, bought a new house and asked JB to move in with her.
                  i dont even think JB is cute. he is such a loser.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  and Heidi got fired for drinking on the job. That was a great moment. When the head honcho comes up to her and asks if she's still working she drunkly slurs "Arree youuuu?"
                  wow, she got fired...was she ever REALLY working for them...or just have like a seat with a camera next to it.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users