Photo

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#151 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:37 PM

I missed it too, it's sitting on my DVR. Gosh, I wish this season didn't suck.

#152 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      Why the hell are they so shiny!! Someone needs to buy them some blotting paper stat.

Is it just me or does Heidi's face look like it's had more work done? SHe looks WAY more plastic than usual.
      I was thinking the same thing! They had that Lauren Looks Back special on a few weeks ago and they showed Heidi from teh first season ans she looks totally different. I definitely think she has had more than her nose and boobs done. I thought I heard Spencer's father was a dentist so maybe she had her teeth done. Her lips definitely look plumped up. She is just a mess. She looked better before all the work.
      Michelle

#153 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
      • 456 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:53 PM

Agreed...last night's episode was verrry boring! *yawn*
        D & K
        October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#154 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:00 PM

No kidding!

I also have a hard time getting past how scripted this season is. I mean, they may have been in the past but it wasn't so obvious.

I'm also tired of the one important remark conversatiosn followed by blank looks. Do you know what I'm talking about? It's like real conversations don't happen like that. I don't say something to my friend and then they stare at me for 5 seconds with no response.
          Happily married since 2008

#155 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:03 PM

Quote:
            No kidding!

I also have a hard time getting past how scripted this season is. I mean, they may have been in the past but it wasn't so obvious.

I'm also tired of the one important remark conversatiosn followed by blank looks. Do you know what I'm talking about? It's like real conversations don't happen like that. I don't say something to my friend and then they stare at me for 5 seconds with no response.
            LMFAO LMFAO I'm totally picturing this and it's so funny!! LMFAO

I know exactly what you mean.. I'm like,"Is this how I talk to my friends?" Then I realize..duh no. Maybe if our convos were taped, the abridged part would look like that possibly.

#156 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:06 PM

Spencer needs to go away.

#157 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:42 AM

Quote:

I agree. The show is mostly commercials and awkward silences this season. There's maybe 5 minutes of watchable show per episode. Its getting painful to watch.
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#158 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:38 PM

Who watched it last night? It was good! I loved the Vegas episode.

I am so happy that they are airing a new episode tonight too! Love me some Hills!

#159 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:59 PM

There was a new Hills on last night? And I missed it?!?!?

#160 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:01 PM

Yes, it was on before the VMA's. It is when they go to Vegas and Brody calls out Stephanie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users