Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
So here's what I don't understand- why were Lauren and Brody acting like she was leaving for the entire summer when she was only in Paris for 1 week?? Who gets replaced in just 1 weekhuh.gif??
Hey, I got replaced when I went out of town for a freaking weekend by my first "serious" boyfriend. It can happen. Jerks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn2bski View Post
As if her fake lips and nose job weren't enough! Sorry, maybe that was a little harsh! Oh and what about that Alberta Ferretti dress that Lauren burned? Did she buy it?
OMG I was thinking the same thing! She looks SO different, totally diff from when the show first started. She looks like a plata-puss. (spelling)
I think Lauren probably bought the dress. Hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
So here's what I don't understand- why were Lauren and Brody acting like she was leaving for the entire summer when she was only in Paris for 1 week?? Who gets replaced in just 1 weekhuh.gif

And who wears that much makeup to go skiinghuh.gif?
so true!! I can't believe they made such a big to-do out of a week. I can't wait for next week!

So I attempted to watch this last night in, but Brian (the jerk) kept mocking the show and ruined it for me so I just said screw it and let DVR record it. I finally got to watch it this morning.

- I agree about Heidi wearing too much makeup. She looks so much prettier without all of it. Speaking of makeup, there was a scene when Lauren and Whitney first met up with that band and Lauren was wearing a TON of makeup. It looked horrible.

- Wow. All the Colorado scenes felt super staged. Even more than usual.

- I also agree about Brody and Lauren making it seem like she was leaving for the whole summer. It was one freaking week!?! I didn't even get that emo when I had to leave Brian for a week. Jeez!

i hated last nights episode. i'm taking the hills off my tivo. it is just too fake now. it was so obvious she would mess up the dress. putting interns in a suite for a week to take polaroids of models? i dont care if its staged, but i need it to aleast be believable. bring back laguna beach!!

i loved it last night, and i know it was all staged but i don't care.

And I agree with the one week thing, i thought whe was going to be gone all summer. WTF.

I can't wait for next week's