Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
But it is kinda real that she's pushing the cart. I always push the cart- it's a control freak thing, plus DH runs off with it if he's pushing and I end up packing an armful of groceries through the store trying to find him.
OMG, that is soooo true! Same thing over here! Women are just more focused I think. Guys just roam all over but I think women probably go through the store in an orderly, efficient manner wink.gif

Oh ya. I could write a whole thread on that one. Basically, I get pissed because it's like every time I turn around he's on another aisle WITH my damn shopping cart.

Anyways, so the episode last night was Stephanie being all shady. I think it was kinda funny that she went to EVERYONE basically hoping to find some idiot that would say "sure, I think it's a good idea if you go out with LC's old flame." EVEN Spencer told her it was stupid. Now that's bad! Yet she still went. Tsk tsk. Do you think she's following in her douche of brother's foot steps?

I think Stephanie is totally shady. She's been through some sketch stuff in her life and I'm pretty sure she just wants to be on the show really bad so that's the only reason she's nice to Lauren. This friendship is going to explode at some point, I'm pretty sure. But probably not until this season is done and Lauren decides she doesn't want to do the show anymore. Stephanie is definitely part-douche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
I thought you guys might like this one. This is what it looks like when they DON'T invite the paps grocery shopping with them:

Heidi and Spencer Unscripted

Who wears heels like that to go grocery shopping?
They are probably all pissy because they are not getting paid for getting their pictures taken. They make me so sick!

Was it just me or did Heidi look like a horse in last night's episode. Her mouth or her teeth just looked extra large to me.

The whole Stephanie thing was ridiculous. FI actually sat through the episode with me (which never happens because he hates the show and can't understand why I watch it!), and we were both like OK she is asking for permission to go on a date with a guy that her new friend Lauren just broke up with, and thinks that she won't find out about it because she is out of town. Then she thinks she is screwed because Brody's mom saw them. Hello? You are concerned about that, but not about the camera crew following you around and taping every conversation you have about this betrayal to your friend and oh not to metnion the actual date. How stupid can she be?pokestick.gif

haha so funny Michelle and yes, I agree- she was completely idiotic. Like Lauren wouldn't find out anyways- did she think Audrinna wouldn't mention it to her?

Also, I agree- she did look very horsey. Did she get her teeth redone, again?? It was like she was all mouth.

Well I've gone grocery shopping in heels before!!!

Not like Saturday morning $300 worth of food shopping, but if we were on our way to a part and had to bring food, or if we were coming home from somewhere and realized that we have nothing to eat at home we'll pick up food for the next fews and I'll be in the frozen food aisle in heels and whatever. So it's not totally crazy.

BUT anyway, the whole Stephanie and Doug thing... it's like come on, that whole circle is getting incestual now. LA isn't that small, it's so contrived.

I usually like Audrina, but it was annoying how gossipy she was being about the whole Steph/Doug situation. I mean, of course she should tell Lauren, but she didn't need to tell Lo and Heidi and her co-worker and whoever else.

Anyone see the ep? It was good!

I can't believe what a douche Spencer is. Well okay I can. He was so disrespectful to her mom. Yuck!

Steph got what she deserved. Is Doug a baseball player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Anyone see the ep? It was good!

I can't believe what a douche Spencer is. Well okay I can. He was so disrespectful to her mom. Yuck!

Steph got what she deserved. Is Doug a baseball player?
Ha! I watched it Yari and I agree with your comments & your question!

Seriously, I hate Spencer. Is he seriously treating his gf's mom like that?! I loved that she called him on it "you are controlling, condescending & disrespectful" - for shizzle! Why does he think he can be such an ass? He really is a controlling bastard...textbook.

And I don't know about Doug, but I totally saw those pics in his room...I guess so. He's a douche too though. All acting like he had no part in the Stephanie thing. Like "omg dude, look at these texts she's sending me" oh yea, poor you Doug...it's outta nowhere. Ugh. Can I just chop his & Spencers balls of now?