Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

Jacqueline

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...do you guys think this is real or just for the show?

BREAKING NEWS: Finally, Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag Reconcile

Wednesday October 15, 2008

The Hills stars made up at STK in Los Angeles Tuesday evening.

Conrad was in the restaurant celebrating her runway show at Los Angeles fashion week with family and close friends.

Meanwhile Montag and beau Spencer Pratt were at the bar eating dinner.

After spotting Conrad, Montag was seen asking if she could congratulate Conrad on her clothing line. And after a brief heart to heart, the two girls were seen hugging.

They were both smiling and seemed happy to be talking.

Soon after, Montag and Pratt left the restaurant.

Over the past few weeks, Montag has been vocal about wanting to be friends again.

"Obviously I miss her, and she was my best friend for a really long time," she told Extra. "Hopefully one day we will be able to work through this and move on and patch some things up."

Conrad also admitted she missed Montag on a recent episode of The Hills.

oh i wonder if thats true. i hope it is, its a shame when good friends like that get in huge fights over a boy. maybe they wont be the way they were before but to be civil is a start.

i cant wait to see the next episode. i hope audrinna lets that douche rag justin go. he is holding her back in so many ways. i thought it was funny when her and lc were in the bedroom talking about boys and audrinna said about jb "i dunno, he's a weird one.." it was so great.

I'm watching the "lost scenes" episode right now. I know other people have said it, but I haven't really noticed it until now, Heidi has changed her appearance soooo much. She was so much prettier before. Like way prettier. It sucks she thought she needed to "improve" her look with all that surgery and hair bleach.

ooooo, juicy!!! cant wait to see how that goes. heidi is so not trustworthy, nice how she was acting like spencers mom to the phone company to get out of the bill, HELLO! like his moms not going to see that. and if lauren did get with audrinas jerk, then theres no hope in this world:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
I'm watching the "lost scenes" episode right now. I know other people have said it, but I haven't really noticed it until now, Heidi has changed her appearance soooo much. She was so much prettier before. Like way prettier. It sucks she thought she needed to "improve" her look with all that surgery and hair bleach.
yeah isnt it kinda erie how she transformed? i watched that "lost scenes" too, i loved it. im excited to watch tonights. (of course ill be switching back and forth with the phillies;o)