Photo

Thinking of using Rick Collins (photog) around April 18, 2009?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 marisolhernandez

marisolhernandez
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:35 AM

Hi Ladies,

I really want to use Rick Collins as my photographer. Lauren C. used him and her photos, along with his website, are outstanding and really beautiful. Lauren also posted a really great review on him. Rick is a little bit pricey, bc he has to fly in. He said that he could lower his fee if there were other brides interested in using him around that same time. My wedding is April 18 in PV. Are there any brides on April 17 or 19 that would be interested in using him?

#2 Ava

Ava
    • 153 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:02 PM

I'm getting married April 15? Maybe that could help?

I'm really not sure on hiring an outside photographer though yet....

#3 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:09 PM

marisol, i'd get married again to use him!!!!

hope it works out!

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:41 PM

Lauren's pictures were unreal! He is so amazing. I couldn't stop looking at them. I hope it works out for a few of the PV brides. And for me so I can see more of his pictures :)

There is a thread where everyone posted their dates & location. maybe you can find more PV brides that way.

#5 kisa

kisa
          • Banned
          • 75 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:27 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by marisolhernandez
            Hi Ladies,

I really want to use Rick Collins as my photographer. Lauren C. used him and her photos, along with his website, are outstanding and really beautiful. Lauren also posted a really great review on him. Rick is a little bit pricey, bc he has to fly in. He said that he could lower his fee if there were other brides interested in using him around that same time. My wedding is April 18 in PV. Are there any brides on April 17 or 19 that would be interested in using him?
            I'm getting married April 25th, but would use him starting April 24th for the rehersal dinner. Does that help?

#6 marisolhernandez

marisolhernandez
            • 38 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:56 AM

Hi,

Here is his website. Vancouver wedding photographer Rick Collins. Wedding and portrait photography in Vancouver, Victoria, British Columbia and worldwide.

It's pretty amazing. You can find his contact info there. He seems great to work with.

#7 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
              • 358 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:20 AM

Rick Collins was one phtographer that I loved! But, he wasn't available on my wedding date. I'm using Dennis Viera (not too pricey- at least for a photographer of his caliber). I am sooo happy that I have him shooting my wedding. He was one of my top choices, and I only booked him about 5 months out.

Dennis Viera Photography - San Diego Wedding Photography, Destination Wedding Photographers, Hawaii Wedding Photographers, LA Wedding Photography, New York Wedding Photographers
                -Rachel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users