#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyB
    Christine you have no idea how ready for spring I' am. We got snow (about 3 inches or so) this past weekend and were suppose to get more this week.
    I'm right there with ya, Tammy ... I am SOOOOO ready for spring! It's so messy outside with all of the dirty snow melting ... I can't wait for a really nice day to get rid of it all.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyP
    I dont have a bouquet yet. Heck Im still working on the ring. It better be soon.

Ok this is going to be fun. I will go through Angels website and see what I like.

Great idea tammy
    It can be any flowers you like - maybe just your favorite flower ... doesn't have to be wedding related! Have fun with it.

#12 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:59 PM

sorry i put mine up so quick - didn't mean to ruin the rest of March...i think it is my Gemini tendancies - i need constant change LOL

#13 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:02 PM

Great idea. I was getting anxious waiting to see what the April theme would be. Gosh, I need to get out more!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TammyB
        What ever you decide, I can't wait to see how the forum "blooms" this month. :-)
        Haha. Tammy, you cheeseball!

#14 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:13 PM

oh oh oh, i'm gonna participate - i actually have some time! i'll change mine asap.

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:21 PM

This is perfect. 3 friends are flying to see me the first weekend in april. We are going to the Duke gardens which is full of tulips in april. I love tulips.

I'll be sure to take some pictures for my siggy.

#16 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            This is perfect. 3 friends are flying to see me the first weekend in april. We are going to the Duke gardens which is full of tulips in april. I love tulips.

I'll be sure to take some pictures for my siggy.
            morg i looooooooooooooooooooooooove tulips. theyre my absolute favorite flower! i cant wait to see your pics!

#17 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
            • 1,257 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:15 PM

April already? I just changed my siggy for March! Ok Daffodils, peak out from the snow so I can take a picture

#18 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:17 PM

Flowers are lovely, I would like to participate..of course I have to read up on how to do all the wonderful siggys like you ladies make. wish me luck

#19 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Maura
                  morg i looooooooooooooooooooooooove tulips. theyre my absolute favorite flower! i cant wait to see your pics!
                  I can't wait to see the tulips! I've never made it in time to see them at their best. I've only found time to go in late april & they are already droopy. Since my friends booked their trip for april 4th, I knew I'd make it this year.

Tulips are my favorite too.

My first year at Duke, they put so many tulips in the beds around campus too. They still do it, but nothing was a pretty as that first year. I'm going to look for some pictures to tide us over....

#20 AllureEventDesign

AllureEventDesign
                  • 115 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:18 PM

Lauren! your pic is gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users