26 replies to this topic

#21 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starchild
    Ours is on the beach at sunset, EVERYONE in the wedding party will be barefoot (we gave the men plenty of time to get those barefeet in shape).

There is a covered area at our spot in case of rain. Unless you are in love with the cute wedding shoes, I say do it on the beach and barefoot!
    Sounds like a dream to me. I am very short though, so I am thinking on the beach with a wedge shoe :)

#22 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:48 AM

Funny! A bridesmaid of mine thinks she is too short to go shoeless but she is doing it for me, with the exception that she can keep a pair of wedges at the end of the aisle to put on IMMEDIATELY after the ceremony. And she is so serious!! LOL

#23 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        Funny! A bridesmaid of mine thinks she is too short to go shoeless but she is doing it for me, with the exception that she can keep a pair of wedges at the end of the aisle to put on IMMEDIATELY after the ceremony. And she is so serious!! LOL
        I am totally serious as well. lol I am 5'1" and even though my FI is not tall, he is average, I think shoes make me look better. I think all short girls feel this way. We learn to walk in heels early. lol

#24 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:19 PM

wait i'm doing a beach rehearsal/welcome dinner... what kind of night bugs are on the sand

#25 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:02 PM

Jules, I feel the same way. I'm 5 nothing, and steve's not that tall, 5'7", but I feel so short around him when I'm barefoot and he totally plays it up too, when I have not shoes on. I have to at least where a wedge

#26 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jilly76
              Jules, I feel the same way. I'm 5 nothing, and steve's not that tall, 5'7", but I feel so short around him when I'm barefoot and he totally plays it up too, when I have not shoes on. I have to at least where a wedge
              Let me know what kind of shoes you find, maybe we can share shoe info :)

#27 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:14 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jilly76
              I will be wearing heels, my FI is 6'6" and I am 5'4", but I am not getting married on the beach, I don't blame any of you for having shoes to put on as soon as you get off the beach
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users